fuel injectors

matcojoe

thinking of replacing my injectors and found these accel 48# was wondering if they would work. http://www.jegs.com/images/photos/100/110/110-150615.jpg here is a link to the ones i'm wondering about. will they work with stock cpu with right chip? my motor will be 30 over with the edelbrock performer rpm cam(204/214), cold air kit, hot wire, high flow fuel pump(don't know wich one it came in the car), ground stretcher kit, other than it's stock. any help would be great. thanks in advance.

with chip they would work but why , are they really cheap , are they new
if you need a good injector doesnt need ecm mod and will allow you to upgrade for faster later on without having to change injectors get the 60/65 mototrons (Racetronix - L107 - 63 lb/hr Siemens High-Z Fuel Injector MT) and be done at around 285 a set

if you need less injector you can get new smaller injectors cheap from racetronix

Racetronix - Fuel Injectors - High Impedance

when you do injectors youll need a chip , www.turbotweak.com

Take a look at Turbotweak.. I think he has a pkge deal on chip and injs....
If those "new design" Accels are anything like the old..................FAGEDIT!
Last set of old style I had in stock, I threw the damn things in the trash....

turbotweak x2 i have his 60lbers 5.6chip package.the best bang for youre buck.Eric Marshall is the man!