Fuel pressure gauge

87 national

I am looking to install a fuel pressure gauge on my a pillar. I was wondering what is the best gauge and sending unit for the buck.

I like Autometer. It would need to be a gauge that does not let fuel into the cabin. It can be found in Summit Racing as an electrical gauge. Costs like $200.

I don't have one yet. I think I will be adding the transducer to the end of the fuel rail that will feed information to my Power Logger where I can record it.
I really don't look at my gauges when making a pass, I am staring at the Scanmaster looking for knock retard, and making sure the wideband number is very close to the target.

I like the power logger idea!

I like Autometer. It would need to be a gauge that does not let fuel into the cabin. It can be found in Summit Racing as an electrical gauge. Costs like $200.

I don't have one yet. I think I will be adding the transducer to the end of the fuel rail that will feed information to my Power Logger where I can record it.
I really don't look at my gauges when making a pass, I am staring at the Scanmaster looking for knock retard, and making sure the wideband number is very close to the target.

How would i go about hooking the fuel pressure data up to the pl?

powerlogger is the way to go.

I bought my fuel pressure transducer and plug and play wiring for it that goes to the powerlogger from razor.

Give him a call at 813-265-1400 he can hook you up ;)

I have the autometer, I like it. Like said, you could also buy just the transducer for logging.

I would just get a transducer and log it. You will be to busy looking at the road/track, boost, and scanmaster for knock to watch another guage. Just my 2 cents..

I know everytime I used to mount mine on the hood I never looked at it. But I always look at my FP in the PL.:)

I use Cyberdyne, its red readout matches my Cyberdyne dash.

Don't know how accurate it is, however, when my fpr quit it showed pressure not rising with boost.

powerlogger is the way to go.

I bought my fuel pressure transducer and plug and play wiring for it that goes to the powerlogger from razor.

Give him a call at 813-265-1400 he can hook you up ;)

You can tap into the Autometer fuel press guage sending unit for use at the powerlogger. I think it's the purple wire ,Works great!