Fuel pressure regulator fitting

I'm redoing all of my vacuum lines, including to the FPR. I run an accufab unit. The FPR looks to have a 10-32 size thread that I need to drill and tap for hard line. 1/8" NPT looks to be too large for the top of the FPR. I've seen 1/16" NPT online, but not in stores.

What size have you guys drilled and tapped to convert your FPR to either hard line or push-to-connect fittings?

if it's a 10-3, then it's a straight thread o-ring fitting, or it could be a -1 ( 1/16 ) npt. Try a 10-32 or 10-24 bolt in it, if the bolt won't fit it is NPT. You can get push lock fittings with either size male end in from SMC, Legris or Parker. Fastenal or the Parker store would be able to sell them over the counter without an industrial account. I might even have some 10-32 to 1/4 tube fittings.

if it's a 10-3, then it's a straight thread o-ring fitting, or it could be a -1 ( 1/16 ) npt. Try a 10-32 or 10-24 bolt in it, if the bolt won't fit it is NPT. You can get push lock fittings with either size male end in from SMC, Legris or Parker. Fastenal or the Parker store would be able to sell them over the counter without an industrial account. I might even have some 10-32 to 1/4 tube fittings.

I was able to thread in 10-32 at the hardware store. I can't find 10-32 to 1/4" tube compression fitting anywhere online.

Thanks

Parker part # is 68PLP-4-0 for a nickel plated connector. Check to see if you have a Parker store in Florida, if not I can give you the number of ours and maybe they'll sell you one over the phone and ship it to you.

I have a Parker catalog on my desk, don't see a compression fitting in 10-32. The ones I have on hand are -4 tube to -1 npt male, so that won't work.