fuel pump hanger...good condition

unix_punk

My fuel pump hanger is toast, I'm look for a replacement. I dont need the pump or any wires or anything, just the hanger with the hard lines in good condition. not sure if the sender can be removed, but if it can i dont really need the sender either, however if you want to sell it all together it doesnt matter.

Fuel pump hanger

I have a brand new hanger but it is quite expensive I have a receipt for around 200.00 but I also have a couple of used ones that seem like what you want for about 50.00. Just let me know 100 percent what you want.

My e-mail is buickv6@aol.com
Thaks

fp hanger

I dont have any pics but it is for analog and brand new purple gray and black wires part number 25092748. Thanks

hanger

From the email that I got Jud you look to be in line cause it looks like unix-punk has lost intrest. As I stated this is a new unit and has never been nearany type of gas tank it is analog ands the part number is 25092748.This unit was purchased 12/05/01 for a guys car found other problems and all is good will come with instructions and invoice I will Ship it to either one of you for 200.00 ps my camera is tore up at this time BUT IT WILL BE WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU TO THE T. Thanks

sorry, for the delay in response but Im not looking to spend that much on this part. thanks for the offer though.

part's

I just had 1 of these and didn't want to get in to a sell where I sold to 2 people and have a problem. Thanks