Fuel pump problem

Fast Farmer

Hey guys, all of a sudden, my fuel pump wont come on with the key. When I turn the key on engine off, I get a click from under the hood. I assume that is a relay. Car is not drivable as I am waiting on a radiator. Noticed it when I turned the key to put car in neutral so I could push it in the shop. Any ideas?

I think its one of the relays on the drivers side fender as i had this problem years ago. I would just take and clean all of them and see if that works. How old is your pump?

If you hear the relay click, go to the back of the car and disconnect plug to fuel pump and check for power and ground. purple, black, and grey for sender if I remember correctly. Fuel punp may have quit like mine did years ago

If it is hotwired, it could be the hotwire relay itself. Do you know where this relay is? Some kits put them in different places, like near the tank externally mounted. Mine is mounted in the trunk.
I went through a few radioshack relays before buying a Bosch relay from a stereo shop. No problems since.

Disconnect the hotwire from the fuel pump wire and hook it back up stock and see if it primes.

Hey guys, all of a sudden, my fuel pump wont come on with the key. When I turn the key on engine off, I get a click from under the hood. I assume that is a relay. Car is not drivable as I am waiting on a radiator. Noticed it when I turned the key to put car in neutral so I could push it in the shop. Any ideas?

Hey guys, would not having the orange ecm wire plugged up cause the problem I have been having?