Fuel pump relay/fan relay

stage1gn

Can anyone elaborate on the 2 relays on the driv inner fender,fuel pump and fan,I was always was under the impression that they were the same,but saw at NOS4GN,they list them different.
My car does not power up the fuel pump to let it start until the oil light(once achieved oil psi ),has gone off with oil pressure.It is quite annoying,and I have installed a new relay.

Ooooops,thats right !!!! It's been 20 years since the fuel pump relay failed and I changed it.Will try another one.But why does the car still run on it,but does'nt start(power up fuel pump) until I have/it see's oil psi ??????

The oil pressure switch has a duplicate set of contacts that mimic the fuel pump relay. Oil pressure over 4 psi will close the contacts.

All fixed,new fuel pump relay in,starts like normal now.Keeping the other in the glove box as an extra in case this one craps out,at least will start the car to drive.

I have a similar issue. Car starts but will not idle and only runs if I give it gas. Jumpered the fuel pump relay and its fine. I can also hear it when in turn on the ignition. Would it be the oil pressure switch?