fuel pump???

spooky

I would like to hear form people and their opinions on fuel pumps. Success or failures. I need to buy one that will handle up to 600 horses....

Jason

Check the banner ads for reliable sources. I know for sure Full Throttle, Racetronix and Johnsperformance sell the right pumps. They have sales occasionally too. You could check/search the Advertiser Specials forum for a sale. :)

Actually Im looking to see suggestions, I was planning on buying an xp but I was wondering what everyone else is using and how fit, functionality and reliability...

XPs hold up well along with others mentioned.Racetronics pumps hold up well and can be purchased with a very nice hotwire kit.Biggest pump killer is low fuel level with hard launches and crud in tank and of course installer induced problems.Buy what fits in your budget,just stay namebrand.Pumps can be bought from 70 bucks and up.

Just my .o2 but I will be recieveing my walbro 340 from fullthrottle today. No problems with purchase or shipping (so far) :wink:

I place an order with Jack Cotton, about a month ago on Double pumper. There was some sort of back order or something and he told me was that it was about 3 weeks wait...I got it in about 3 days ago, took about 1.5hr for the install and thats taking my time and making sure everything is the way I want it..So far so good. I know that I havent been driving with it that long, but 600 horses you would want more than a single walbro 340....IMO..Carlos