fuel sending unit difference? analog/digital

86 got boost

what are the difference's in the hangers? Is it the wider opening on the lower part of hanger?
I have digital, found several places that sell hangers from $110 to $140 there spectra/delphi but they cant answer my question. rockauto and partstrain have for $110 and gastanks.com has for $123 sale was $141
nos4gn has for $180....

nevermind difference in ohms...
mine reads empty at 13.6ohms at full 100.3ohms at half its 54ohms cleaned contact w/ eraser, tried to adjust, but no changes were made but a few ohms both ways.
The top screw on resistor mount was hanging on last thread when I pulled from tank and placed on bench...tightened up slowly watching #s E went to 9.8ohms-----full 95ohms, an that resistor plate starts to fold in middle just before seats against..... reason for check vehicle runs out of gas when reads 4 to 6G
sits on F not long
16G reads for awhile before drops to 12G

I have digital dash also and my gas gauge is loopy. I know when I start getting in the single digits, it's time to get gas!

The difference is around 25% in maximum resistance, but in the car, it's really insignificant. All sending units designed to read zero ohms when empty, so any error in "full" ohms reduce as the tank drains.

If you use an analog 90 ohm sender for a digital dash equipped car, the only real difference you will see is when it's completely filled with gas - the usual way it works is the dash displays "F" for full, but with an analog sender, it will display maybe 13 or 14 gallons when full. It will still work acceptably when you approach empty.

I believe the senders are physically identical and interchangeable.