Full set of reupholstered grey seats

Scott Atk

Selling the seats out of my wrecked car. Not willing to ship so this goes out to SW members only. Seats were reupholstered about 1500 miles ago at a cost of $800. Still look perfect. Rear seat never sat in (roll bar). Only issue is the drivers seat frame is tweaked so you'll have to transfer your old lower frame (easy to do). Easy way to upgrade your upholstery and still keep your original seats. $500 located in Las Vegas, NV

Attachments

• IMAG0259.jpg
    IMAG0259.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 103
Hey Scott, A buddy of mine just bought a we4 and the sets are trashed,, he lives in Bend Oregon I live in San diego. Ill check and see if he wants em,, gives me a good excuse to come to Vegas! Ill let you know..
Dave

Dave, Tell your buddy $400 and their his. Gotta get some of these parts out of here.

sure! not sure what day yet, probably thursday,
do you accept cash with 3 forms of ID?

Selling the seats out of my wrecked car. Not willing to ship so this goes out to SW members only. Seats were reupholstered about 1500 miles ago at a cost of $800. Still look perfect. Rear seat never sat in (roll bar). Only issue is the drivers seat frame is tweaked so you'll have to transfer your old lower frame (easy to do). Easy way to upgrade your upholstery and still keep your original seats. $500 located in Las Vegas, NV

next in line of the guys back out ....

I can definitely post pics. However, they are pending to Lee so I will let you know.

I can assure you, I WILL pick em up.
my we4 seats are all orig, so these will work perfectly!
Thanks Scott
Lee

who did the work and where did you get the material? im looking to get mine done also

thanks juan

Seats are sold! Thanks Lee. Interior shop here in Vegas did them. No kit, a good interior shop will either have rolls of the material or they can order whatever they need. To recover both front seats and the rear seat, you can expect to pay between 700 - 1000. My advice is shop around, there are deals out there. I paid $800 for all the seats and both door panels.

Big thanks Scott!
a real pleasure to meet you, wife even said what a very nice gentleman, ( you sure fooled her, LOL)
good to see tony too.
lemme know on the trans.
again Thanks!
Lee

Scott, how are you doing , Did you fully recover from your mishap. Do you have any plans for another race car. Hope all is well !

Hi Lou, I'm doing well. Still pretty stiff and still in physical therapy for my shoulder but I can't complain. I have a few ideas floating around for a car someday, but I'm not in a real hurry. Thanks for asking, scott

Hi Lou, I'm doing well. Still pretty stiff and still in physical therapy for my shoulder but I can't complain. I have a few ideas floating around for a car someday, but I'm not in a real hurry. Thanks for asking, scott
Scott, I don't know if I would be either after what you have been through. What I see happening quite a bit is people underestimating the power & torque that a properly tuned turbo engine is capable of producing. A good working properly reinforced chassis with enough tire underneath are critical. Plus a lot of the tracks haven't kept up with the speed & power that are being produced with today's technology. I remember vividly getting laughed at when I showed up in the 70's with my first turbo project & some of the critics were saying turbo cars would never amount to anything in drag racing. Who's laughing now.

some how it figures that Guy would post that.
here is new hose reel/holder.
57 046r.jpg