Full Throttle Speed

imjoesnuffy

I just break stuff!
Have always had great dealings with Full Throttle Speed. I purchased a powerlogger scan tool whenever they first came out. This was before they were even shipping the chips to upgrade the scanmaster. I didn't have a scanmaster at the time, so I wasn't worried about it. I think I misplaced the upgrade chip after the fact. I purchased a new scanmaster this past December, when the big sale was going on.

I turned my garage upside down 3 times looking for that chip to update the scanmaster. I gave up and looked on the site to find it and couldn't find it. Gave them a call and they are sending me one free of charge:eek:

I have purchased many things from Full Throttle Speed over the last couple years:
Forged crank
Girdle
Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
Suspension components
Powerlogger
Scanmaster
Gauges
Just to name a few, and a lot of other things that I can't even remember right now. Not once have I ever had a problem with them.

Just wanted to take the time to share my experience with everyone and give a big thumbs up to Full Throttle Speed. :biggrin:

p.s. Their online support forums are very helpful as well. I bought some used stuff that was originally sold by them and they helped me to work through some issues I was having.

you can put me in that same boat as well, never had any problems with them, they've been great on the phone...

bought valve covers, scanmaster, fuel pump, hotwire for pump, some gaskets, and my alky kit!

All was perfect!

Thanks very much every one. You nice words mean very much to us. We have had a tough year with the family problems and have had a hard time keeping it all going in a positve direction. We will keep trying to get better.
Mike & Marianne

Health & Family problems can strain even the best out there Mike. I just went to a buddys, wifes wake yesterday. Died of breast cancer @ 44 yrs. :frown: Cherish everyday. I deal with a bad back, (2 operations + counting) everyday. Out of work since 4/18/07. Thank God my wife has a great job with health insurance. :smile: