Fwd regal 11.46 @ 123

Onalky87

This is my good friends car, went to the track last night in Rochester , ny. It's a heads/cam 66mm turbo car that did this on 18-19 psi with a 1.8 60'

He is the 3rd fastest all time fwd 3800 regal we were going for the record of 10.85 but we only got 2runs bc of rain. Definatly could of done it with more runs/tuning. A/f was wayyyyyyyyy rich and was bogging the motor out didn't even show on the labtop. Just said 10.00 haha.

Also saw my friends cam only ls1 camaro 6speed car run a 10.6 with a 1.49 60":eek:

This is my good friends car, went to the track last night in Rochester , ny. It's a heads/cam 66mm turbo car that did this on 18-19 psi with a 1.8 60'

He is the 3rd fastest all time fwd 3800 regal we were going for the record of 10.85 but we only got 2runs bc of rain. Definatly could of done it with more runs/tuning. A/f was wayyyyyyyyy rich and was bogging the motor out didn't even show on the labtop. Just said 10.00 haha.

Also saw my friends cam only ls1 camaro 6speed car run a 10.6 with a 1.49 60":eek:
Please more details! By the way Where would I fit in with my fastest past with a FWD regal 11.28 @ 128? Twin to Eric(dynotech) black beast!

Nice. Is urs turbo? He went 127 later this summer but was cutting 2.0-2.1 60' and notreaching full boost forabout 3 sec. Needs more tuning and a new converter and it'll b 10s

Nice. Is urs turbo? He went 127 later this summer but was cutting 2.0-2.1 60' and notreaching full boost forabout 3 sec. Needs more tuning and a new converter and it'll b 10s
YES it is a turbo car, I bought Eric Schertz of dynotech PARTNER'S car DAVE BUCKSHAW! The car was built as the twin to eric's record holding GS!

Nice!!! According to clubgp.com my friend is the first turbo 3800 regal to break 125 with zero sponsors. R u a member there his name is beyondprecision3 or something. Name is sam

Nice!!! According to clubgp.com my friend is the first turbo 3800 regal to break 125 with zero sponsors. R u a member there his name is beyondprecision3 or something. Name is sam
LOL, nawh not part of any club jus a lil street racer from DETROIT!!!!!! IS THAT A BIG DEAL 125mph without a sponsor????????????