FWIW- 87 GN at salvage yard in Des Moine IA

My guess is that the yard bought it at a police auction. Confiscated for street racing.

I don't know anything except what is posted at the web site, but, I hope someone here takes possession real soon. :)

Called the place and they said the car sold on the 16th and for some resason the ad is still up car is gone.

someone has a nice GN

hope the buyer takes care of it, sure it was sold. someone with deep pockets walked in there and whispered the right number to the owner.

Called the place and they said the car sold on the 16th and for some resason the ad is still up car is gone.

Thanks for the lead Lee.
I was glad to see this reply as I figured it would keep the competition down for me. I figured If I could pick it up for $7500 or under it would be a good deal for guy who’s not looking for another car. I had planned on going and looking at it this morning and then putting down my money and placing a bid. However the car is now up to $7,500 and 28 hours before sale. My top dollar is already met. Oh well thanks again for the lead.

Copart is a salvage company that handles total losses for insurance companies. The ACV represents the value the insurance company that totaled it put on the vehicle.