G-body parts vacum conversion kit

mike lee

I KIND OF FEEL LIKE A---HOLE I BOUGHT THE VACUM CONVERSION KIT FROM BRIAN ON HIS WEB SITE THE PARTS ARE ADVERTISED AS NEW NOT REMANUFACTURED I GET THE PARTS AND THERE ARE REMAN STICKERS ON EVERY THING I CALL TO ASK BRIAN ABOUT IT AND UNFOURTINILEY I TOOK IT OUT ON ONE OF THE GIRLS WHO WORK FOR HIM I FELT BAD BUT THIS GUY WOULD NOT COME TO THE PHONE!!! LONG STORY SHORT I AM AN AUTO MECHANIC FOR 27 YEARS THE PARTS WERE DONE NICE MY BODY SHOP PAINTED THE BOOSTER AND SAID THE PREP WAS PERFECT I INSTALLED IT WORKS PERFECT!!! MY ONLY GRIPE IS IF YOU ADVERTISE SOMETHING AS NEW THATS WHAT IT SHOULD BE NOT REMANUFACTURED!!!! STUFF LIKE THIS WILL: RUIN THIS HOBBY ITS A SHAME BECAUSE THE BUICK GN IS PROBABLY BEST PERFORMANCE CAR GM EVER BUILT!!!!! OH YEAH BRIANS ANSWER WAS SEND IT BACK!!! BRIAN THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NEW AND REMANUFACTRED!!!!! IF YOU WERE THE LAST VENDOR LEFT SELLING GN PARTS I WOULD SELL THE CAR IN THE USED SECTION NOT NEW:mad:

Mike My answer was send it back because you received a remanufactured unit that you were un happy about that. Then you wouldn't send it back you wanted a discount. Yelling at my secretaries. I'm just getting to old to sit there & listen to a person complain about how poor the quality of the product is, Yet then turn around & they want to keep it & use it.

There was a simple answer send it back. This was back on 7/19 when you placed the order. You wait until September to complain? I have 7 other employees for a reason. I can't take every single call that comes down the pike. If some one receives something & they are un happy with it just a simple return. Not lets negotiate or I'll post all over Turbo Buick.com to get what I want.

You have bought from us in the past with no problems. All I asked is when you did have a problem take care of it the way we ask. There are certain things we have to do as well on our end.