G body parts what gives its been a few months

Quigs

Trained monkey
My name is Phil Quigley and I have called and talked to several people but I still haven't got my money back.

Ok this is what happened. I ordered a downpipe with testpipe on 7/9/07 after being told over the phone that the wastegate puck was now 1 1/2in instead of 1 3/8in. I made it clear that a 1 3/8 puck is not big enough to properly seal on my PT70 turbo. I got my down pipe and everything looked good until I noticed that the wastegate puck had a little play so I lined it up with the turbo exhaust housing off the turbo and it didn't cover the hole because the puck was only 1 3/8in.

I called and Brian told me I could send it back and gave me G body parts account number to ship the pipe back. Which I did on 7/30/07. I got a conformation that it was delivered. But almost a month later my credit card called saying that there was still an outstanding balance. I called G body parts and they never received the package! I just got off the phone with DHL and they sent me an email (finally) confirming that it was received by g body parts on 8/2/07 by K Weaver.
proof of delivery.jpg

I was going to get my money back but that never happened. No one called me back and every time I call its like no one knows what I'm talking about and I've probably talked to everyone in the office (about 4 people). I was told I should get my money back in 4-5 days. Well its been about a month since that.

I was going to buy a rear sway bar and injectors but that probably isn't going to happen now.

If your speaking with 4 different people it causes too much confusion due to 1 thinking the other 1 took care of it. Like tthorngen suggested e-mail me direct.

Each time I talked to some one they said that they would handle it and call me back. And every time I tried to talk to the same person I was told they were busy and that they would call me back which only happened once.:frown: So thats why I talked to different people and every time I called I explained what was going on and that no one has taken care of the issue but no one did.

So why cann't there be a larger puck installed? Whats the problem?

Because one of the bolt holes was also off 1/4 in. I could only put in 3 out of the 4 bolts and I wasn't going to cut apart some thing I paid $500 for.

Each time I talked to some one they said that they would handle it and call me back. And every time I tried to talk to the same person I was told they were busy and that they would call me back which only happened once.:frown: So thats why I talked to different people and every time I called I explained what was going on and that no one has taken care of the issue but no one did.

Ok so when you ordered the part you had no problem e-mailing me about the part correct?
If you talk to a person get their name?
I never remember you stating 1 bolt hole was 1/4" off either.
Phil I will take care of this today for you. Funny part is even after my e-mail was posted you still haven't e-mailed me.
Read the rules on feed back.
Also trying to figure out how our part cost $500.00
I think I have my answer by the drama posted.

It was about $500 and if I don't get the interest taken off my credit card then it over $500; try around $750. So no drama there plus I gave you guys so many chances to fix this and I was told by you guys that DHL lost the part even though you signed for it.

And I called to ask about the downpipe I never emailed because I would rather talk to a person to get information when possible, thats why this thread was my last resort after almost 3 months. $750 may not be a lot to you but I'm paying for my own college so it is a lot to me thats why I am going to these lengths to attempt to fix this problem.

It was about $500 and if I don't get the interest taken off my credit card then it over $500; try around $750. So no drama there plus I gave you guys so many chances to fix this and I was told by you guys that DHL lost the part even though you signed for it.

And I called to ask about the downpipe I never emailed because I would rather talk to a person to get information when possible, thats why this thread was my last resort after almost 3 months. $750 may not be a lot to you but I'm paying for my own college so it is a lot to me thats why I am going to these lengths to attempt to fix this problem.

Bud it is time to ask with $250.00 intrest on under $500 in 3 months......
WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET! :eek:
No one would have told you it was lost. They would have asked for your tracking # back to us.If you supplied that we would have pulled it up.
You have been refunded.

Bud it is time to ask with $250.00 intrest on under $500 in 3 months......
WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET! :eek:
No one would have told you it was lost. They would have asked for your tracking # back to us.If you supplied that we would have pulled it up.
You have been refunded.

I know its more than 16% that why I am canceling the card. And I did give the tracking number but it said it was delivered to VA. I didn't know it actually made it to you guys until I was posting this because I was going to put a link to the tracking number on the DHL website but it was no longer up so I had to call and talk to some one. They told me it was delivered and that VA was the last DHL central hub it left and thats when she emailed me the signature.