G bodyparts.com, do you have an update on my order? It's been way too long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian has always taken care of me,I even owe him money cause he sent me parts he knew i needed to finish my car only to wait for me to send him a check.
Check will be on its way this week Brian
Thanks man!!!

BW no hard feelings after all the dealings we have had & how well you know me? I sell Turbo tweak chips & Jay Carger's Chip depending on the customers needs. If I wasn't here due to my lack of CUS@Bweavyservice I'll make it right.
If you read my post I fired 5 people who didn't care about doing there job.
I even had 2 come back since & want their jobs back answer is no.

"was told by brian that the Jay Carter chip was better because his car had mods done to it."
That quote is total BS. I spend alot of time on the phone with customers & consider myself the worst salesman on the EARTH! I do not push anything. If it isn't in stock I drop ship. The customer wasn't sure of future upgrades. This gave him options with out getting his chip re-burned.
I'm calling Eric tonight to Keep more of his chips in stock for walk in customers.
I didn't realize that Jay Carter Chips weren't any good. I normally suggest them when people are buying injectors & a fuel pump/hot wire kit.They have future plans but are not sure at that time which combos they are going to add. Eric burns a hell of a chip & I also feel so does Jay.

As far as being over charged or under charged it does happen people make mistakes. It is how you take care of it.
I had about 30 + shipments that were shipped out & shipping wasn't charged.
I go back & let the customer know what happened. There response well it is your screw up & I shouldn't have to pay. I explain well it was owed but you were able to keep your $ & we now need to charge you. Response if you do I'll just do a charge back which will cost you $25.00 any way.We have never went to a customer & asked for bank statements. All charges on your copy of the receipt. The CC statement is attached to it.

The Customer service my friend burns my ass. Do you know why I was in FL. I had a customer that had major disabilities & couldn't travel.
I drove down there to help him out on his GN. Got tired of fixing it over the phone.
Got back just to find out his CC wouldn't go thru now. No return calls & I'm out about $4500.00. Yes the majority of that was the cost of travel & parts. I charged him $500 labor. Wouldn't have mattered if I charged him $1.00!!!

I was here Sunday from 10-9 pm Sunday night helping customers who own their own business like I do & just can't leave it during the week.

BW my friend you have an open invite to stop in 1 day & see what happens here. I think if you had a taste of the amount of calls & e-mails that travel thru here in 1 day you would realize why I'm so far behind after being gone for 10.

I know it's cold & your stuck in a house but the day I make the Buick Community look bad is the day I retire & hand you the business. People with a glass house do not throw stones.

Woah BW, i was giving facts in my post, i would not make up such lies and try and burn you down friend. I just hate reading these threads when people are at their last straw with you.
As for the comment....

We have never went to a customer & asked for bank statements. All charges on your copy of the receipt. The CC statement is attached to it.

Thats not true from this local person, he was asked for the bank statement and NEVER was given a reciept, so i dont understand.... aargh nevermind.

BW, I didnt comment on this thread to throw stones at you in the precious glass house. I think you are a GREAT person, it just sucks when i get emails and phone calls BITCHING about customer service, reading them here just makes me sick to my stomach. I dont know how you can deal with all that stress.

If i make a small list of my friends that have PAID you for your parts and service, but have been waiting for at least 1 full month to 6 full months for the order to be completed...... Would you be willing to read their emails and FULFILL the rest of the order?

Thanks
BW:smile:

If i make a small list of my friends that have PAID you for your parts and service, but have been waiting for at least 1 full month to 6 full months for the order to be completed...... Would you be willing to read their emails and FULFILL the rest of the order?

Thanks

If you would instead please forward them to me (badgas440@aim.com) and I will start sorting through them.

Woah BW, i was giving facts in my post, i would not make up such lies and try and burn you down friend. I just hate reading these threads when people are at their last straw with you.
As for the comment....

Thats not true from this local person, he was asked for the bank statement and NEVER was given a reciept, so i dont understand.... aargh nevermind.

BW, I didnt comment on this thread to throw stones at you in the precious glass house. I think you are a GREAT person, it just sucks when i get emails and phone calls BITCHING about customer service, reading them here just makes me sick to my stomach. I dont know how you can deal with all that stress.

Thanks

You sure offer your opinion quite frequently into other peoples situations that have absolutely nothing to do with you. I heard this, I think that, he should this and blah blah blah.I THINK it is time you sit back and enjoy a big hearty bowl of STFU! You are a moderator here, nobody hired you or has ever asked in ANY thread for your opinion.yet you continue to offer it. Why dont you put as much effort into doing your job as you do spewing your worthless take on things?

Gbody

For what its worth, how about everyone that doesn't have any dealings that are currently pending step back out of this thread. I have sat back long enough. Everyone that keeps jumping in to GBODY's defense all seem to be buddies. Brian has always done this, Brian sends me parts I need with out money, Brian helped me do this. What about the poor f@%king chap who Brian doesn't know and could obviously give a **** about. What about them, I make a good living, enough to support my wife (who doeesn't work), kids, and mortgage with all supporting bills. I don't have the never ending cash flow to dump into my car like some of you. I have to save, wait for x-mas or my birthday to get anything done on my car! I have everything I need to finish my car except for a torque converter. I have spent about 900.00 in the last month or 2. I am sitting on my last 400.00, and I need my refund to purchase my torque converter! It may not seem important to most of you, but it is TO ME! I am a customer who paid for my parts, and did not recieve them! It is as simply as that, no hard feelings, the other parts didn't work out, SO REFUND ME! I have emailed, I have called, I have even gone so far as to say "hey the parts didn't work out, you have my money, I need a converter, what can you do for me"? Guess what, I recieved an e-mail asking for a # to get ahold of me Monday and well get something going. Did I recieve that phone call???? No! So at this point its obvious I don't mean **** as a customer and my money is not important. It has been a month, and I'm done! So here you go GBODY. I'm sure I will get blasted for this, because that seems to be the case if anyone has anything bad to say. SO HAVE AT IT GUYS!! I really don't care!

here you go GBODY!
Jason Murray is the name on the order. I would like a refund TODAY. Then I can order my converter and put this car back together. You can pm me, for a fax number that you can fax my refund reciept to!

You sure offer your opinion quite frequently into other peoples situations that have absolutely nothing to do with you. I heard this, I think that, he should this and blah blah blah.I THINK it is time you sit back and enjoy a big hearty bowl of STFU! You are a moderator here, nobody hired you or has ever asked in ANY thread for your opinion.yet you continue to offer it. Why dont you put as much effort into doing your job as you do spewing your worthless take on things?

I think your trying to take this thread away from its original content in the customer service thread, call me names, throw sticks and stones at me, I DONT CARE!! Maybe your retaliation against me in this current thread, should have been expressed towards me for giving my opinion about that typhoon you sold.

If there were not customer service issues, then this thread would not exist!

I gave my opinion and suggestion in this thread because the phone calls toward BWEAVY, the emails toward BWEAVY arent getting thru to him :confused:

kh440- buttonfly is one of my friends i was referring to, sdteb has been waiting since august for paid parts, Tim is the one waiting for hardware and recieved the wrong chip in grandview, Scott got double billed for a 02 sensor along time ago and it was never resolved. :eek:

It might not seem like alot of money, but they are legitimate customer service issues and that is the only reason i have brought them to this thread, again, the emails and phone calls are not getting thru and resolved.

BW :)

For what its worth, how about everyone that doesn't have any dealings that are currently pending step back out of this thread. I have sat back long enough. Everyone that keeps jumping in to GBODY's defense all seem to be buddies. Brian has always done this, Brian sends me parts I need with out money, Brian helped me do this. What about the poor f@%king chap who Brian doesn't know and could obviously give a **** about. What about them, I make a good living, enough to support my wife (who doeesn't work), kids, and mortgage with all supporting bills. I don't have the never ending cash flow to dump into my car like some of you. I have to save, wait for x-mas or my birthday to get anything done on my car! I have everything I need to finish my car except for a torque converter. I have spent about 900.00 in the last month or 2. I am sitting on my last 400.00, and I need my refund to purchase my torque converter! It may not seem important to most of you, but it is TO ME! I am a customer who paid for my parts, and did not recieve them! It is as simply as that, no hard feelings, the other parts didn't work out, SO REFUND ME! I have emailed, I have called, I have even gone so far as to say "hey the parts didn't work out, you have my money, I need a converter, what can you do for me"? Guess what, I recieved an e-mail asking for a # to get ahold of me Monday and well get something going. Did I recieve that phone call???? No! So at this point its obvious I don't mean **** as a customer and my money is not important. It has been a month, and I'm done! So here you go GBODY. I'm sure I will get blasted for this, because that seems to be the case if anyone has anything bad to say. SO HAVE AT IT GUYS!! I really don't care!

here you go GBODY!
Jason Murray is the name on the order. I would like a refund TODAY. Then I can order my converter and put this car back together. You can pm me, for a fax number that you can fax my refund reciept to!
I would like to thank Kevin at GBODY, for the quick response, and faxing me a refund reciept. Its just ashame I had to go through all of this to get a simple refund. So to all of you that want to continue to hold GBODY to a different set of standards, and put them up on your TURBO BUICK VENDOR protection program have at it. I encourage you to continue to support and defend them, as I know you will. As for me, Full throttle and RJC gets all my money from here on out, because I matter to them and they take care of thier customers. I wish GBODY and its employees all the best, and I hope you get everything straightened out.

Please keep the thread civil. Work though each issue and hopefully all will get resolved....

Let me repeat myself: please forward any issues to me at badgas440@aim.com and I will research them as best I can. I may not get everything solved immediately but I will work on them. I have inherited a HUGE mess in the office.

Jason: I apologize for things dragging on as long as they did.

Let me repeat myself: please forward any issues to me at badgas440@aim.com and I will research them as best I can. I may not get everything solved immediately but I will work on them. I have inherited a HUGE mess in the office.

I do thank you very much, and appreciate your attention to this. I do hope you get everything straightened out.

Thanks for taking care of this.

Scott

I think your trying to take this thread away from its original content in the customer service thread, call me names, throw sticks and stones at me, I DONT CARE!! Maybe your retaliation against me in this current thread, should have been expressed towards me for giving my opinion about that typhoon you sold.

That is my point exactly , another thread where you have absolutely no business. "My" thread was in the FEEDBACK section where the rules state that comments are to be kept between buyer and seller only. YOU as a moderator not only didnt do your job and MODERATE the forum you chimed in with your .02 and giving your opinion not knowing ANY of the situation except what you read The more you chime in with your worthless input, the more ridiculous you look. No retaliation just the facts.....

That is my point exactly , another thread where you have absolutely no business. "My" thread was in the FEEDBACK section where the rules state that comments are to be kept between buyer and seller only. YOU as a moderator not only didnt do your job and MODERATE the forum you chimed in with your .02 and giving your opinion not knowing ANY of the situation except what you read The more you chime in with your worthless input, the more ridiculous you look. No retaliation just the facts.....

Then why don't you stay out of this thread. You have no business here. Take your trash talk elsewhere.

That typhoon thread started in the lounge and YOU know it, i am not a moderator of that section :confused: so i couldnt really moderate a thread with many many posts by other forum members????

Why do you care so much about MY opinion????

BW :)

If you forgot where it really started buddy

ttp://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/239913-eightsecv6-bill-anderson-misrepresents-vehicle-ebay-then-leaves-me-bad-feedback-new-post.html

I moved it to feedback as it should have been in the beginning...

As for the comment....

Your facts are in correct. Espescially with this post below:

Why would I ask for a bank statement & what would that do for me? I wouldn't send my statements to anyone nor would it do any good.
If something is drop shipped a receipt is mailed.
Yes once in a while we will get a I didn't recieve it in the mail & fax it or e-mail the customer.
I get 1 of those compared to 5,000 I haven't checked my e-mail but can I get a tracking #. (Every vendor here just related)

Only thing I asked for was a pay pal transaction # to speed up a refund.We get about 30 payments a day via pay pal. After a week that adds up.
The person you are reffering to on the $150.00 refund I didn't recognize. Because on A Saturday when I was working he ordered a 3.5" maf pipe additional. Normal price $100.00.I Gave it to him for $75.00 while we were waiting on parts from our supplier.
Refunded $175.00 back not $150.00.
Did he mention once the e-mail was sent his $ was returned in about 2 minutes?
Your spewing lies at this point Brian Wanner Get your facts straight!!!

Sorry but if you need instructions on how to install a Jay Carter chip maybe you shouldn't be working on a car in the first place.

BW this is where your facts are about as screwed up as you are. Everyone knows that if it is on the internet it has to be true. You being a moderator really helps re-enforce that.

I said glass house on your end. I have customers that are in your area who will not deal with your arrogant ass. I didn't want to post that but that is the truth as well & fact.

Of course we will. Your talking to a guy who bought a $9500 car back 6 months after the owner had it. Paid shipping back from Fl.
He admitted he was a car dealer & wouldn't have done that.
So send more e-mails. Just slows things down. We recieved them were working on it as fast as possible.

The problem is that you are not seeing I am 1 person. I have to pass on the responsibilities to employees. It is easy to sit back & deal with a few people.
I on the other hand have 100's of e-mails a day. 75+ calls a day. 250 PM's MY In box is full.
So I pass the responsibilities on to them. If they don't do their job they are let go. That is what we had here 3 1/2 weeks ago.5 gone. Hire new & keep going.

This is the first time I have agreed with Bill in a long time. Bill BW, as a non internet, retail business, or repair business owner will never realize how many calls & e-mails are involved not to mention walk-ins.
He doesn't have to deal with employees representing his company.
I had no comment to say about your dealings because I wasn't involved.

Bw's posts act like he has a clue. Brian what exactly do you do again? What makes you an expert on CUSTOMER SERVICE?

I don't want see you sick to your stomach but why would you be getting in the middle of my business??? Like I don't have enough e-mails & calls to return. Posting on the board did not resolve this any sooner. I went thru the e-mails passed situations to Kevin & Kasci that needed to be resolved. We are taking it on & handling it. Every business once in a while has to clean house to get more efficient & get rid of dead weight.

This acting like your my buddy is no different then walking up with a pile of crap in your hand covered with sugar. If you put it different or at least had the decency to call it wouldn't have been a problem. Not BW.

It has taken about 5 hours over 2 days to type this while eating lunch & taking care of calls. You want to to talk to me call me after hours.
E-mail me & I'll get back to you when I get caught up.

Last I checked, this is a public forum, I am sorry for not playing the roll of a vendor defendor agreeing with everything you have to say or do.

MY friends had/have CUSTOMER SERVICE issues and they were not being taken care of until I stepped into this thread. You say i should make a phone call and all this would have been taken care of, Why should I have to make the phone call when THEIR phone calls arent good enough???

Its not right for a customer to have to make 3 or more phone calls and or emails when he or she has been overcharged (not shippings issues) or not been given the parts paid for, just to be given the runaround and you keep putting them off until they give up.

Yes, a refund was done for Jason/buttonfly, Im sure it was done in 2 minutes or less, its the extra month+ of waiting is why he was upset! Where is the CUSTOMER SERVICE in that transaction? Last i checked his parts arent on backorder,....
Were you too busy to even read Jasons 2nd post? Or were you too focused on something else?

I didnt know owning a business gave a person the right to start a onslot of personal attacks against members of this forum, seems that everytime members have a real issue with your service, then you brow beat them into thinking its their fault for posting bad business transactions with your company. Then 30 people post in saying they have had great dealings with you. Those 30 people are redirecting the attention away from the real problem, the problem at hand is that someone was SOOOOOO mad at you for being mistreated, they come here and fly off the handle. That brings us here to this thread, try going back and reading the thread from the beginning and you will realize that MY intentions were to get refunds and parts delivered, i have brought the attention of many members and other vendors to this thread by simply posting the issues that my friends have spoken to me, NOT SOMETHING THAT I HAVE READ ON THE INTERNET assuming it is true.

So when a member has an issue with a vendor why are people so quick to jump on the side of the vendor?…do you think that every issue or problem with a vendor that is brought up is unfounded or flat out a lie as some suggest?

Being a businessman,Is it really easier to blame the customer for getting upset for how things turn out?

The customer expects a level of service that was promised to them by their promt payment, Is it my fault that they are upset?

Let me give everyone who reads this an example:

Let’s say you buy something from a member on the board and he does not fulfill his end of the transaction:

1. You email him, call him etc etc
  2. You get no response from the guy at all
  3. You then post in feedback or customer service after enough time goes by, could be 2 weeks, 2 months 4 months etc, in a educated and professional manner
  4. Still no response from the guy however the bandwagon starts…xxx posts damn that sucks…yyy posts I have bought from him…good guy….another guys posts he did the same thing to me….next guy says I live near him lets break his legs…blah blah blah…you then post don’t ever buy from him !!! Next guy agrees and so on and so forth.
  5. So why would you be held to a higher standard if the same thing occurs? Seems this post has gotten a few people paid probably even a Vendor who knows…

BW

I'll try to respond here as matter of factly as possible here, but this is getting out of hand.

First off: I'm not clear as to why you feel it appropriate to step in and "rattle your sabre" on any of this. I'll be second one to admit that yes there have been problems, but that's not anything that isn't already common knowledge.
Whining about the problem is not part the solution.

Secondly: I didn't know that being a moderator entitled you to start throwing stones over transactions in which you have no direct involvement. In case you have forgotten: one person complained about not getting a knock gage, and then the slam-fest started: and continues even after the matter was resolved.And you sir have been the loudest mouth of the bunch.

Lastly, concerning your bald allegations concerning kickbacks and collusion amongst the board and certain vendors: If you have DNA, fingerprints, bank transactions or 27 8x10 color glossies with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one then let's see it. Otherwise keep quiet.

why are you trying to divert attention from the real issue at hand...

he is merely stating that there are genuine issues with members and this vendor regarding lack of service and/or delivery of parts/money etc..
no more no less...
agreed?
if not him then who would state the issues and problems at hand?

having a moderator stand up for others shows me that this forum/site is not controlled by paying vendors...
like you admit gbody has a few problems right? so when the problems you admitted too continued to go unnoticed he spoke up...

just my .02 cents or there abouts...

Status
Not open for further replies.