G.N. embroidered trunk kit NEW

I forgot Mike!You would have to clean out that trunk if you bought it.:eek:

Yeah, that too. On the upside, if I spent this much dough to make my trunk look good, I may be less apt to junk it up again...:biggrin:

You better hurry so your can wrap it and put it under the tree or Randy will gift wrap it for you.

Randy, it was nice to meet you!

Can't wait to get the kit installed- I'll send you some pics!

Thanks for the great deal and extra goodies, too! ;)

Joe :biggrin:

her joe this is a better picture of mine

1231081234.jpg

I pm'd you on December 23 and I thought you were going to get back to me when you got back in town in a few days.I didn't here back and I assumed you had changed your mind. I did check the shipping on it and because of the size of the box{34"x55"x6"} the shipping would have been over $90.

No worries, Randy. I got your PM on the 23rd. I thought you were going to get back with me after finding out the shipping price. But I can see where it appeard I would get back with you after I got back into town. Small communication glitch. But it all worked out in the end. You sold your kit and another TB owner got a really nice product. It's all good. :cool:

I am glad you understand. I didn't want to offend anybody. I just had a part and wanted to sell it. I sure was SKOCKED:eek: at some of the shipping quotes though!! Thanks and take care!