gallardo kill on I-95

no-nos

hay guys ,

I swear, i do not go out looking for action but it sure as hell finds me , i was driving on 95 with my son and this yellow mazda rx-8 pulls up but he was admireing the gn, we were chatting while driving, when this guy gets behind me reving his engine ( sounded great too ) so the guy in the mazda looks at me and says " i'm going to let him pass " so he slows down, the lambo get's next to me ( we were doing about 60mph) when he look at me with his buddy and shakes his head like ( like saying shhh please ) so he speeds up and so do i , and then he see's that i fallowed and nails it, before i stepped on it he had 2 cars on me NO-LIE!! 2 CARS, guys when i stepped on the gn , i real'd him in as if he was standing still, when i was passing him, he looked over to me and his eyes were like :eek: , i later slowed down and he had moved as far away from me as he could, the guy in the mazda came up to me and he was happier than i was :smile:

I love my gn, to all the guys who are spending their hard earn'd cash on goodies for their buick, Trust me it's definetly worth it.

Good Kill!
I would have shook my head back at the guy (Shhhh Please! :rolleyes: ) then laughed at him and pointed while covering my mouth with the other hand. :biggrin:

Thats great...

hay guys ,

I swear, i do not go out looking for action but it sure as hell finds me , i was driving on 95 with my son and this yellow mazda rx-8 pulls up but he was admireing the gn, we were chatting while driving, when this guy gets behind me reving his engine ( sounded great too ) so the guy in the mazda looks at me and says " i'm going to let him pass " so he slows down, the lambo get's next to me ( we were doing about 60mph) when he look at me with his buddy and shakes his head like ( like saying shhh please ) so he speeds up and so do i , and then he see's that i fallowed and nails it, before i stepped on it he had 2 cars on me NO-LIE!! 2 CARS, guys when i stepped on the gn , i real'd him in as if he was standing still, when i was passing him, he looked over to me and his eyes were like :eek: , i later slowed down and he had moved as far away from me as he could, the guy in the mazda came up to me and he was happier than i was :smile:

I love my gn, to all the guys who are spending their hard earn'd cash on goodies for their buick, Trust me it's definetly worth it.

Thats the beauty of these cars--they can be 13.80 or 9.80 cars and still look the same way. Very, very nice kill.

Another thought..

Ill bet that clown is on-line right now trying to figure out what happened and how he can make the car faster. :p

thanks guys,

Originally Posted by Brer Rabbit

Thats the beauty of these cars--they can be 13.80 or 9.80 cars and still look the same way.

your absolutely right rabbit, i could'nt have said it better myself.:cool:

Ill bet that clown is on-line right now trying to figure out what happened and how he can make the car faster. :p

Nah come on Rabbit.. If he has an exotic he already knows (thinks)) its a factory twin turbo GNX... :rolleyes: wish I ran into Lambos here..

All I ever get anymore is stupid hondas sounding like poorly tuned lawnmowers. Lucky you!:cool:

Man what a AWESOME kill!! I'd pay $57.00 to beat a Lambo anyday! and too see the look on his face when a IROC CAMARO puts him away!! you all know how slow THESE cars are :eek: :biggrin: :eek:

Alan

Nah come on Rabbit.. If he has an exotic he already knows (thinks)) its a factory twin turbo GNX... :rolleyes: wish I ran into Lambos here..

Come on now. ;) Not all of us exotic owners are toolboxes, and not all Gallardos are created equal. ;) If you see this one in Vegas, think twice. ;)

lamboturbos.jpg

lambodone.jpg

dyno2.jpg

1st off you, you you, have a BEAUTIFUL CAR!!!!!:D , that is awesome, great horsepower too, i'm not sure where my car is i have'nt dyno'd it yet. that car does look great nice work. eddy i have the alky, the $57 bucks was for 110 octane, ;) what did you do to her to gain those numbers? it looks pretty stock to me? i know it's not just Nos.

VegasSE - Why is the HP way higher than the TQ?

Btw, how does that car pull from 100 - 180 ? :eek: If I come out to vegas will you take me for a ride in it?:biggrin: