Garage Cleanout Sale – Can Deliver to RC event this year

precizion818

Have a bunch of parts in the garage I need to clear-out in preparation of another project. I have been holding onto these parts, but now they it is time to let them go to someone that may need them. I can meet with parts at RC event this year as I live 40 mins. from his shop. All parts are plus shipping and feel free to throw out an offer. I have not had time to get pictures together, but will add them later. If interested in something shoot me a note and I will try to get them to you.

1986/1987 GN wheels – Driver quality. Chrome is good, but one wheel has some pitting. Black centers in ok condition. Tires included. $500 pickup or delivered to RC event

Battery Relocation Kit – Was installed on the car when I purchased it, but I carefully removed it. Complete with Battery Box, hold downs, and wire with fuse holder. $125

Energy Poly Body Mounts – I purchase these with the intent to change mine out, but changed direction $105

Stainless steel crossover pipe – Bought from member for my car, but changed directions to use a two-piece unit. $75

Stock Intercoolers – Have 2 in driver shape, but could use a cleaning. Great for a neck upgrade $65 each

Stock 200R4 transmission pan – good condition, some scratches $35

Manual Window regulators – Good condition and worked when they were removed $50/pr.

K&N 9” cone filter – I have two of these. One is new in the box and the other is used but good condition. Used filter will need cleaning and oiled. New $45 Used $35

Intercooler fan – Good condition $35

Stock 86/87 Electric Cooling fan – Stock cooling fan, one of the mounting holes have been broken, but good motor and blade. $23

New Stock Engine Mounts – Purchased for my car but then got a deal on a set of Poly mounts $25/pr

Used power window motors – Worked great when they were installed, but changed for insurance while I was in the door. $10 each $15 both

Hydro Boost Master Cylinder – Free, just pay shipping

1st in line for battery relocation kit.

Do you have any photos of the battery box, hold downs, and the fuse type/wiring gauge used?

Where is this battery box intended to be mounted?

Thank you,
Tyler

Interested in the Energy Poly Body Mounts
sending PM

03c461ff33e07b79cd9e20f1e2b2e80b.jpg

b4394800c7e8ca0360485d88edd716cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1st in line for battery relocation kit.

Do you have any photos of the battery box, hold downs, and the fuse type/wiring gauge used?

Where is this battery box intended to be mounted?

Thank you,
Tyler

Posted pics. Mounts in truck

I will be at Richards tomorrow I will take the stock fan you have!!
I'll message you my phone #

Hydro Boost Master Cylinder. Free, just pay shipping

I am interested in this? What is it out of? What condition is it in? Working when removed?

Do you need to have a specific brake pedal? Does it come with it?

Hydro Boost Master Cylinder. Free, just pay shipping

I am interested in this? What is it out of? What condition is it in? Working when removed?

Do you need to have a specific brake pedal? Does it come with it?

This fits the hydroboost booster which uses the Power master pedal.

How much for poly bushing ship too 71078 I will take them off your hands

Last edited: