gaskets?????

19yearboost

what is the difference in cork and rubber gaskets? does one provide more horsepower? i have seen many fel-pro and such gaskets come in cork so is this better? please help me!!!!

Are you serious?????:confused:

Im going to answer anyways. The differnce is the material .....hmmmm lets see one is rubber and the other one is cork....will it give you more HP??? NO

NAAAAAAAWWWWSSSSS will give you more HP:D

:)

Were you a RICER before you got into buicks? They seem to think stickers give them HP...J/k'ing:D

hey thanks alot *******s. i was trying to ask a real question and i got fake ass answers. i appreciate that jerk-offs.

Um, let's give the kid a break. <- This coming from a 23 yearold :p

The best you are going to find interms of gasket quality is its reliability: You get what you pay for in most cases.

In terms of hp... there should be no significance... outside of power created and the gaskets ability to survive in those conditions.

What gaskets are you looking to use/change?

Sorry, Its all in fun , don't take it so seriously. SEE!:D :D we are all smiling.

I would like to know which is better, cork or rubber? I'm on my third rubber pan gasket, was told they are the best, and it still leaks. Going to try cork next time.

19yearboost, don't take it personally. Some of these guys act like they came out of the womb with all the knowledge of the universe, forget they were new at one time as well.

If you are on your 3rd gasket then something is wrong. Make sure that your surfaces are clean and dry when assembled. Both are good. I prefer rubber. Are you torqueing to specs? too tight is bad also. :D :D

thank you for the insight. i was just a little pissed that i asked a question and got hammered. thanks for the real replies though.