Gauging Interest on Billet trans.parts for transbrake?

Clark6

(its 5:08pm)I havent pulled them out yet and was just gauging interest before i pull them out of the trans to see if it'd help recupe some of the money ive already spent on a trans. i have the

billet frwd drum $400 I will sell for $300
billet input shft $289 I will sell for $200
billet O/D carrier$289 I will sell for $200
billet ring gear $179 I will sell for $150

I had an installer put them in a supposedly bullet proof, freshened everything tranny build, with a transbrake at the same time; on a fresh brand new engine build --I done BOTH(tranny/engine) at the sametime. I got 2000 miles on the engine and started upping my boost on the break in to 17 psi shifted and worked great for a while then i upped boost to 19psi around 2500miles on engine & thats when i noticed the 2/3 flare. well i figured engine was broke in good at 3000 miles so i took it to the 1/8 mile track to get a baseline even though the tranny was slipping or flaring rather on the 2/3. I made 2 passes
1 with an ebrake launch at 5psi. gotta 7.46 then one more with a 8lb. transbrake launch gotta 7.42 both with the slipping 2/3.
So after getting some advice on how to fix it i just decided to pull the tranny out. At the same time im pulling & having it out i came across a good deal on a stg 2 tranny from Lonnie diers & bought it without a core chg. Also bought another from ckperformance on a good deal. So now the billet parts in my orginal trans are not needed. When i pull i'll take pics & post if i get enough interest, if not i'll just hold them during freshing up time & have them installed then but that may be awhile.

I also have the valve body BR-2 for the tbrake & the tbrake & valve body combo if someone would like it also.

So recap------- billet parts combo $850 + shipping
& a valvebody brf or br-2 combo with the t-brake $300 + shipping

All with only between 2800-3100 hwy miles & 2 track passes in the 1/8th with one t-brake launch & 1 bk rd rumble with another gn that i won with a slipping tranny. So these parts are NOT HURT AT ALL.... If interested let me know so i can get this thing pulled apart.

Paypal or money order will be the route i go. check my feed back on here & ebay(100%) If i dont sell here thats where i'll put them once i quit being lazy & pull it apart. let me know.

Oh yeah package deals first then if i cant sell it that way then i'd start separating, if i seperate i have to check with a close friend first as he gets first dibs on seperate parts. thanks

hmmmm I never thought about that, that could be a possibility. I just hate the hassel of shipping something that big. Id have to check & see. since it was flaring on the 2/3 its definately gonna need some clutches in it.(the directs) Im in south Georgia.

the competition parts are from CKperformance installed by a local installer here in Ga.

ok i was gauging interest i see almost everything would be moved, let me get the tranny apart in a few days & i''ll email you all with pics or better yet id just post them up here. i'll get back with ya.

any body want the valvebody set up? with the stage rite t-brake while im at it?

Here's the pics, Items will be shipped insured , signature conformation, priority mail in 2 to 3 days if interested. Once received please clean all items with brake clean.

Attachments

• tranny parts 002.jpg
    tranny parts 002.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 204
  • tranny parts 006.jpg
    tranny parts 006.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 204
  • tranny parts 007.jpg
    tranny parts 007.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 201
  • tranny parts 008.jpg
    tranny parts 008.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 199
  • tranny parts 009.jpg
    tranny parts 009.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 201
If i'd now it was this easy to remove i'd done it long ago. I had this thing apart & out in like 40minutes pretty good for the first time tryin, if i do this about 8 or 9 times i do believe i could do a tranny myself with cks tranny manual.
heres more pics.

Attachments

• tranny parts 010.jpg
    tranny parts 010.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 197
  • tranny parts 011.jpg
    tranny parts 011.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 198
  • tranny parts 012.jpg
    tranny parts 012.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 199
  • tranny parts 013.jpg
    tranny parts 013.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 197
heres the billet input shaft

Attachments

• tranny parts 014.jpg
    tranny parts 014.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 194
  • tranny parts 015.jpg
    tranny parts 015.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 196
also have a billet servo if interested $60 shipped. This came with my hi pro build when dynotec done my trans over 4yrs ago. the billet covers scratched on the edge from me trying to get it out, but the inside is fine & put together just as it came out it would go back in heres pics. the little brown looking small piston did not have the seal around the lip, thats how it was installed.
Like i said my 1/2 shifted perfect , it was only the 2/3 flair that was giving me trouble, the directs were not dual fed.:mad:

Attachments

• tranny parts 003.jpg
    tranny parts 003.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 192
  • tranny parts 004.jpg
    tranny parts 004.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 193
  • tranny parts 005.jpg
    tranny parts 005.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 190
is anything not spoken for? I saw bison wanted the drum and that's what I want to. Put me in line.

is anything not spoken for? I saw bison wanted the drum and that's what I want to. Put me in line.

So far everythings spoken for except the br-2 valve body with the installed trans brake valves. i have the spacer plate & gaskets with it also, $250 now.
t-brakes stg rite some where around $100 by itself im throwing in the valve body which i think its worth $250 by itself. im thowing in the other for free.

im waiting on someone to get back intouch with me on the billet carrier & ring gear.

the others im just pending on payments & addresses.
:)

Want to sell the Govenor? If so please send pic's to sgblhb@charter.net

Price?

Thank you!
Scot W.

Ring Gear & carrier Sold shipped out today!
Servo Sold shipped out today also.

the Governor lets see. $70 shipped priority mail if you use paypal.
or $60 shipped if you send me a postal or bank money order (not the banks that are in trouble..:tongue: jk.) but postal or bank m/o would be fine heres pic. governer with the spring & 2 balls in a ziploc bag.

Attachments

• tranny parts 017.jpg
    tranny parts 017.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 97