Gbodyparts Dual fans

We have a PnP Buick dual fan harness for the SPAL (or any aftermarket fan).
It works off of the high and low control outputs on the factory harness. Is uses 10 gauge wire, dual independent 40 amp Tyco relays and comes with upgraded / weatherproof connectors for the fan end as well. This item is on clearance right now so e-mail sales@racetronix.com if you are interested. Thanks.

I just contacted them by email, and received an auto responder to contact a vendor...

Can't PM you either...

I am interested in a harness. What is the clearance price.

Mike

Im considering going with the dual fans, when money allows. I need a turbo first, as my ported stocker is blowing oil...:rolleyes:

I want a dual fan setup that will work exactly like the factory fan does. My low speed fan comes on at 168° and goes off at 162°. The only time the high speed comes on is when the A/C engages or I use the manual switch. My car never goes over 170 anymore.

Can I accomplish this?:confused:

I just contacted them by email, and received an auto responder to contact a vendor...

Can't PM you either...

I am interested in a harness. What is the clearance price.

Mike

Yes, please give our sales dept. a little while to respond. Thanks.

Just a note here. The harness that is on clearance is not designed to be PnP with the Valeo fans. It has two power connectors setup to work with single speed fan motors like the SPAL, Flex-a-lite fans etc... It is designed to run 1/0, 0/1 or 1+1.

If you want to wire your Valeo fans to work with this harness it can be done but you will have to change some wiring around.

I have the dual Spal fan on my 74 Z28 Camaro. They do cool but, with straight blades, are quite loud.
Conrad

Yes, please give our sales dept. a little while to respond. Thanks.

I have never heard from them...

Is this still going on, or was it a myth?, LOL...

Getting ready for summer to get here, and plan on doing something soon. If they are on sale/clearance, and you want to get rid of them, let us know - so we can move forward.

Mike

I have never heard from them...

Is this still going on, or was it a myth?, LOL...

Getting ready for summer to get here, and plan on doing something soon. If they are on sale/clearance, and you want to get rid of them, let us know - so we can move forward.

Mike

A bunch of replies were sent.
What fan setup are you running?

A bunch of replies were sent.
What fan setup are you running?

I am going to run dual Spals.

I was looking for a wire harness for them. I sent an email to the web interface, but never heard anything back. Just your replies on here. Here is the reply I received on the 7th...

Auto-responder message.

Due to the ever increasing volume of correspondence Racetronix
encourages its customers to contact their local authorized retailer for sales
and support related information. A full list of vendors can be accessed
from the Racetronix home page: racetronix - index

Please note Racetronix is a manufacture / distributor and is not open
on weekends.

If you require technical assistance with a Racetronix product you have
purchased please contact the dealer from which you purchased your
product. If you bought your product directly from Racetronix please email
support@racetronix.com.

Thank you for contacting the Racetronix sales department. We will get
back to you as soon as possible.

Racetronix
racetronix - index

I was pretty quick to reply, and watch mine be overlooked and they are all gone from clearance...

Mike