gen 2

What question do you have? There are several running the Gen2 Translator or Translator Pro with the LC-1 wideband.

I've been running the Gen2 for about 2 years now. It adds a lot of flexibility to dialing in the tune of the car. The adjustability of the fuel and timing are a big aid in getting the most out of the car. As far as the wideband, I recently got the time to start fooling with it, and have already seen big improvements in the way the car is running. I can see having a pretty good handle on the tune, in the next few times out. For me, there was a learning curve, but it has also given me a better understanding of what the car needs to run better.

from what i read on full throttle the gen 2 and wideband will keep the a/f steady at wot, is that how it really works? 1 other question involves the extender chip, i'm switching to a th 350 trans can the extender chip be set-up for this since there will not any tranny input to the ecm?

A/F tracking is subject to the values entered into the MAFT Gen2: TPS, RPM, and Load. Next is to adjust the fuel to get the A/F Ratio close to what you are looking to be running the car at. Once these values are reached the Gen2 adds/subtracts the fuel to sustain the targeted A/F Ratio.

As far as working with the TH350 transmission, I can not say. Maybe someone else on the board can answer that, or you will want to check with Mike or Bob at Full Throttle.

You wont be able to do some of the fancy things like boost scaling from LO to HI gears, and timing scaling from LO to HI gears, etc. And you'll need some way to fool the Extender into thinking the car is either in Park or Gear to change the internal settings. and an A/C signal for the same reasons.

Why are you going to a TH350. You do know that the stock tranny can be built to handle well in excess of 700HP. Why switch?

I run a GenII, LC1 and Extender G chip and think they are great! Relatively easy to set up and I would recommned for anyone who is not ready for the more complex Trans Pro. I am 100% happy with the set up. Explain the turbo 350 transmission? Why do you want to do that?

i'm switching because i already have a built th 350 and don't have the money to spend on a full built 200r4. plus just heard too many horror stories about 200r4 trannys, tranny in the car blew up at only 3000 miles but i'm not looking for pros or cons on the tranny issue just help figuring out if i can get a gen 2 setup to work with a th 350.