Gen II Maf Translater and Accessories

TurboJoe3.8

Brand new, never used Gen II maf translater- virtually plug-n-play with all the included accessories!

Also includes ALL BRAND NEW- a Casper 108157 adapter harness, a casper 108169 30" extension cable, a 3-wire Maf adapter plug, and a communication cable that lets you connect the Gen II to a computer for upgrades.

$310 for everything! (actual cost was $450 + shipping!), Which includes shipping in the lower 48 states. Postal money order, or Paypal (add 3.5%).

I also have an New Extender Extreme Chip for 60 lb injectors that I'll throw in for an extra $30 if the buyer needs it.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 132
Brand new, never used Gen II maf translater- virtually plug-n-play with all the included accessories!

Also includes ALL BRAND NEW- a Casper 108157 adapter harness, a casper 108169 30" extension cable, a 3-wire Maf adapter plug, and a communication cable that lets you connect the Gen II to a computer for upgrades.

$310 for everything! (actual cost was $450 + shipping!), Which includes shipping in the lower 48 states. Postal money order, or Paypal (add 3.5%).

I also have an New Extender Extreme Chip for 60 lb injectors that I'll throw in for an extra $30 if the buyer needs it.

Ok, since I can't edit this post- I want to move this thing, so;

$275 shipped in the lower 48- paypal add 3.5%- that's a steal and as low as I'll go!