Getting the STAGE 2 TTA Together... few pics...

Wow...I was just gonna compliment the car...but lots of hate in this thread. I'm out.

Oh no, what am I ever going to do without that compliment?:rolleyes:

Seriously? Don't let your panties get all bunched up like that. This is just fun for us. Detroit and Chicago street racers consider this to be a part of the game. None of this is personal. Its about getting a race. That's it.

Ok. Bring your TA to 41 in the spring.

The TA is a cruiser, not a race car. I'll play around in it for fun, but I'm not going to beat it up. You can race my Mustang if you want to. I'm not coming to 41. You can come to Milan. That's where I'll be.

The TA is a cruiser, not a race car. I'll play around in it for fun, but I'm not going to beat it up. You can race my Mustang if you want to. I'm not coming to 41. You can come to Milan. That's where I'll be.

Well your cruiser sits like mine.

The mustang is outa my league, but I plan on making at least 1 trip to milan. Gonna come hunting a bumble bee if it doesnt come to 41 first. :cool:

1/4 mile or 1/8 # mph ?

This car will probably trap somewhere in high 140s to mid-150s without much trouble based on the power it makes. Maybe even a little faster if I really lean on it. But I probably won't do that because I want to drive it, not constantly fix it, especially the trans.

This little bugger is more fun than the rest of them... AWD, a Mickey drag radial at each corner, and 700hp is a hoot on the street!

Attachments

• IMG_0752.jpg
    IMG_0752.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 527
  • IMG_0754.jpg
    IMG_0754.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_0757.jpg
    IMG_0757.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 523
Well your cruiser sits like mine.

The mustang is outa my league, but I plan on making at least 1 trip to milan. Gonna come hunting a bumble bee if it doesnt come to 41 first. :cool:

See you at Milan. Those guys will probably make a trip your way again as long as a race is sure to happen.

Made some pulls today on a local Mustang dyno on just 93octane pump gas...no methanol, etc...

So, with 14lbs of boost the car made 630rwhp, but then it ran out of fuel. We will be changing the fuel pump soon. Car just would not keep the pressure up there when we started turning up the boost and went dead lean.

So, that's where it is for now until we change the pump. Then I'll put some race gas in the tank and really turn it up.

BTW, the car was tuned and running before I bought it, but it had a solid roller in it. I put a hydraulic roller in it. Interestingly, the numbers aren't far from where the solid was at this point.

So, with 14lbs of boost the car made 630rwhp, but then it ran out of fuel. We will be changing the fuel pump soon. Car just would not keep the pressure up there when we started turning up the boost and went dead lean.

So, that's where it is for now until we change the pump. Then I'll put some race gas in the tank and really turn it up.

You run an Eliminator pump, right? I thought those were good to like 1300-1400 HP? Is it new or used? What pump are you replacing it with?

What cam did/do you have? I am researching cams for S2 heads so interested in what you are running... Unless super-secret. :biggrin:

Great numbers by the way. With higher boost that thing is going to be insane! Beautiful car, motor, everything. Very nice work!

Great numbers.. good luck with it. Get some video :D

I'll get some video when we re-dyno it in a month or so. BTW, my tuner just mentioned to me that DFI is coming out with a switch that will allow me to change between pump gas and race gas without having to get out the lap top and load the new program. Apparently it will also save and then change all of the settings in the AMS 1000 as well. So, it saves the fuel maps, timing tables, boost settings along with ramp rates, etc... I'm pretty glad to hear this because it will make it much easier to switch between the two fuels.

I know, I know, FAST already has this, right?:biggrin: I'm just kidding with you...

You run an Eliminator pump, right? I thought those were good to like 1300-1400 HP? Is it new or used? What pump are you replacing it with?

What cam did/do you have? I am researching cams for S2 heads so interested in what you are running... Unless super-secret. :biggrin:

Great numbers by the way. With higher boost that thing is going to be insane! Beautiful car, motor, everything. Very nice work!

I was told that it was an Eliminator pump. To be honest, I'm wondering if it is in fact just an A1000, which is essentially identical visibly. The Eliminator ought to be able to go farther than this. I should have check to make sure when the car was in the air... Oh well. I'm probably going to put the Aeromotive Pro-Series pump on the car, but we are considering a MagnaFuel or possibly a Weldon if I decide to put up with the noise they make.

Camshaft is basically 240/244 duration at .050 and 640/640 lift @ .050 with a 114 lobe separation. The solid roller in there was even bigger than this, by a lot! I had a local guy spec it for me and Comp ground it for us.

Thats a hot car 4 sure

Thanks GNBRETT.

Gen 7 DFI? Is that what you use in the Mustang too? Same tuner?
Damn good numbers so far...:cool:

Congrats! Those are stout numbers for 14 PSI.

And to be honest, an A1000 should flow more then that too. Do you think it is just a pump issue or could it be pickup/fuel line/regulator related?