GM chrome side markers

murphster

- chrome side markers, orig GM in great shape $60 shipped

- Art Carr 19930 Billet 9" nonlock race converter P stall for 2004R. This converter goes for $900 and will work great with anything from a 44 to 61 turbo. Just took out of my truck, worked great. $350 shipped. SOLD

- Hemco race plenum, 70mm. $120 shipped SOLD

- Turbonetics 62-1 turbo .63. No play whatsoever, just took this off and runs great. $350 + shipping
SOLD

- original polished Big Mouth cold air kit that comes down beneath driver headlight $80 + shipping SOLD

- RJC boost controller $40 shipped SOLD

- Turbotweak 5.7 alky chip for 36# injectors. Includes 36# injectors that need to be checked out. $50 shipped SOLD

- 3" black MAF pipe with hoses and clamps. Not show quality but cheap. $30 shipped. SOLD

- front fixed rate drag Landrum Performance Springs from Santhuff 18-200. Barely used. $100 shipped (these are $189 + shipping from Santhuff, much better than Moroso trick springs) SOLD

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the big mouth cold air kit and the black MAF pipe. Please email me at quik87gn@aol.com with the total (shipped to 10304), and Ill paypal it over. MAF pipe has shipping cost included, but the kit says + shipping.

Thanks

-Chris
quik87gn@aol.com

The RJC boost controller is only a little over a year old, nothing wrong with it. Just took it off recently, was using it with that turbo. They are $65 new, so save $25+.

Yes, turbo is 3" inlet. I've had some questions on the turbo.... This is a large shaft T series Turbonetics turbo that is mid 10 sec capable. This was something like a $1300 or so turbo. You will need a higher stall converter to spool quickly, say a looser 10.5" or a tighter 9.5".

It looks like a F1 turbine from the slanted blades. I think its a ball bearing from the shiny part I can see inside the oil drain near the compressor. It has the gold backplate. I will try to get verification from Turbonetics.
Edit: its a stage 5 turbine and Journal bearing per Turbonetics, just spoke with them.

I have a P stall Art Carr 19930 9.5" converter that matches well to the turbo that I will be selling in a couple weeks pretty cheap once my replacement converter comes in.

Last edited:
83ttype just asked a question and didn't see where he said he wanted it. I responded to Missile33's pm and I don't think he will be interested but I'll give him a few more hours to be sure and then flbuick will be up for the turbo.

Sorry, sale pending to flbuick. Just waiting on payment. I didn't know if you wanted it or not or was just asking about it.