GM High Tech Magazine is sending a photographer out today.

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
A photographer is comming up to the shop today to take some shots of the car for GM High Tec :)
I sure didnt build a show car and i hope the photos turn out good enough for the front cover?

There's always photoshop Geno!

:)
Just kidding! You may not have set out to build a show car but you did a fantastic job on the car. It is beautiful and well done. It's not super slow either. ;)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes!!! It's about time! You DO have a show car/race car. Very well deserved my friend.

Fully deserved, I see a cover and centerfold in your future! Once it is shot it is maddening waiting for it to come out in the magazine. When my Chevelle was shot for HOT ROD it took 18 months for it to come out. Remember hitting the local bookstore every month hoping it was in there.:) Bought every issue on the stand when it finally came out, clerk thought I was crazy.

The guy was good thats for sure and it took 7 hrs to do the whole shoot.Turns out we know alot of the same people and have been to the same party's but never meet before.He did 3 covers last year for Street Rodder along with other well known mags. He did some night shots that are over the top:)
We took him to a spot that my buddy Mike found and its a old lumber mill on the water that's run down and over grown. This is what he said in a email this morning..(The car’s really rough but I made it look good (that couldn’t be farther from the truth—Gene, you should see someone about your obsessive-compulsive disorder buddy :) ).)

Its been a long road and its paying off in time slips and the feeling of accomplishment. Thanks for everybody's support with my project and next weekend its off to the track...

Congrats.. glad they actually showed up for you.

We towed 17 hours only to get there and have the (then) editor act like he had no idea who I was.

Fuck GMHTP but its very cool theyre doing a piece of your car. Its a sweet ride.

Congrats.. glad they actually showed up for you.

We towed 17 hours only to get there and have the (then) editor act like he had no idea who I was.

Fuck GMHTP but its very cool theyre doing a piece of your car. Its a sweet ride.
Its not in the mag yet:cool:
Here are some small raw shots right off the camera from last night...

Beautiful car! Killer pictures. That issue will be worth buying.

Very awesome!!!!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Cant wait to see the full size pictures:) Thanks everybody for the input, its what makes me keep going on this never ending project......