Gm hoodliner

Still available?[/QUOTE Orangecar and gto70 have both said they want them, but I have not recieved any money. So if either want a hood insulator they should let me know. If no answere in two days, yes I have one. I get alot of tire kickers that say they want one and never send money or cancel.

Sounded like you had a few of these. If you have one left I am ready for one. Sorry about the delay I had to incurr the costs of getting the car painted first...it's done and looks awesome...if you don't have any left do you have a source for them?
Thanks

Sounded like you had a few of these. If you have one left I am ready for one. Sorry about the delay I had to incurr the costs of getting the car painted first...it's done and looks awesome...if you don't have any left do you have a source for them?
Thanks
I have 4 left and I will keep them for awhile unless someone wants to pay alot for one.

I thought the $315 was a lot, based on what I used to buy them at the GM dealership. Is the $315 still a good price? I am ready to get one and could paypal right away.
Thanks