GM Tech Event Stanton Michigan October 6th

im goin to ferris state university and i was just there yesterday! i think me a couple friends will be up there, sounds fun!

It's a really great event and if we can get some nice turbo buicks to show up they should be able to clean house. (Harringtons paging the Harringtons)

Jamie
:biggrin:

i dont know if my car will be doing much cleaning up, but i would love to see some buicks there!

It's a really great event and if we can get some nice turbo buicks to show up they should be able to clean house. (Harringtons paging the Harringtons)

Jamie
:biggrin:

Not sure if we will make it this year, if so we will be walking around and talking to friends. Curently there are too many projects and none of them are completed.

Even if we don't make it, hopefully the weather will be nice and cool, so we can hear about people's performance gains...

Jeff Harrington Jr.

Hope you're able to make it to at least watch, was really looking forward to seeing you car there. Next year.

Jamie

ill be there just dont know how many times i will run the car. if its near 80 the car will have to sit about 30 min between runs because of the original radiator in the car!

Well looks like we are going. Won't be bringing a TR but at least its a boosted v6.:cool:

Chris Harrington