gn accident video

Hope he is okay. I can't help but watch it over and over :( Looks like he was out in front by a good bit up until that point. Long time to start a race!

Playing staging games like that, especially as long as they did, is a great way to cool the rear tires down. :confused:

Saw that car at Norwalk this year. It's a handful that's for sure. They were having trouble controlling it at Norwalk. At least they had it launching straight this time. Looks like he drifted out of the lane and kissed the wall. Shame, that car is very nice looking and really moves.

Aren’t those the guys that tuned Ron Joseph’s car for Bowling Green this year? How did he do at the Silver Jubilee Nats? Was he making big power like that car?

Art.

accident

Does anybody know if he is allright. he had him too. well sorry to see that happen that is one sweet car. peace Bret Rudbeck

Chris White

rudyttype said:
Does anybody know if he is allright. he had him too. well sorry to see that happen that is one sweet car. peace Bret Rudbeck

Well I haven't talked to anyone but I felt better when at the end of the one video Dan is looking at the car and Chris is standing there with the EMT's.... Maybe Dave Bamford will chime in if he has talke to Dan or Chris...

saw this on Milan dragway forum
"Thanks for all your reply's and concerns. Chris is fine and will be out for the next shoot out race. As for the matter of the accident, it was not the tires got to cool, and it was not driver error, it oiled the rear tires due to a faulty oil fitting. The car is under construction and should be ready to go next month. To further note, as far as White Racing is concerned, there is no bad blood between the Millen team and we hope to race them again. We thank the Milan Dragway Crew for the fine effort in getting to the race car so quickly.

Thanks,

White Racing
(586) 756-3026"

Hey what's going on ? when I tried to watch the vidio, I got a clip of a cheech and chong movie, really, tried it twice, couldn't figure out what you guys were talking about. :confused: