GN Art

samandw

I'm looking for a good high quality image of a GN to frame and hang on my living room wall. Something 24X30 or so would be nice. Anybody know where I could find that? Painting or photograph doesn't really matter. . .

He's right. Do yourself a favor and try to buy stuff that is alreay framed. My wife bought two prints last year that cost about $100 each. The first three places we went to for framing wanted almost $500. I ended up spending $120 on both frames, but it took quite a while to get that deal.

One of my prints has a GN in the desert with a gorgeous background. The print is numbered 1 of 1 because it has my name and Vin on the bottom of the print. It looks great with the exception that my car is an 87 and the picture is an 86 (my wife didn't see the difference). My other print looks like an ad with a caption talking about the car on the bottom. I really like the second one. My wife bought both of them off of Ebay. Good luck.

I took a picture of my GN to a shop like kinkos. They blew it up to 18x20 and I framed it. Was real cheap and it's of my car. Was several years ago so I don't remember the cost.

I don't know if this is "Living Room Quality", but If you can find art by Thom SanSoucie, he does great work IMO. His art is called "flashbacks". He does all kinds of cars. I have found all of mine on Ebay. Probably not what your looking for, but.....

Here is a link to the Grand Nationals. I have (3) of the GN pictures.

5808.JPG

Here is a link with all 3 of the pics..
http://www.pacificcarart.com/buick_car_prints.htm