GN Books and Manuals - Updated

sumnerw

How to Eliminate Window Rattles and Wind Noise by Peter Serio. In excellent condition. $10 plus shipping.

How to Eliminate Window Rattles and Wind Noise.jpg

Crash Estimating Guide for 1984-1992 GM Passenger Cars. Includes 1984-1987 RWD Regal. Very helpful for part numbers. In excellent condition. $20 plus shipping

Smokey Yunick's Power Secrets. In excellent condition. $50 plus shipping.

Smokey Yunick's Power Secrets.jpg

Turbochargers by Hugh MacInnes. In excellent condition. $10 plus shipping.

Turbochargers.jpg

Maximum Boost by Corky Bell. In excellent condition. $20 plus shipping.

Maximum Boost.jpg

Back issues of GMHTP:

March-1997: Articles include "Rapid Transit - Into the 8s with a stroked and poke Buick Grand National" and "Detonation".

July-1997: "Terrorizing Turbos - Five Buick turbos that aren't for the faint of heart do the 1320 battle" and "Dynotesting".

September-1997: "Rosewood Romper - Spooling up into the 9-second zone with a Buick T-Type turbo, complete with A/C and cruise control".

November-1997" The Big Chill - Lowering the Buick Grand National's ET with a front-mount intercooler" and "Red Coat - Bright color and a bigger turbo make this '87 Buick GN live up to the terrorizing tradition of its black brethren".

January-1998: "Black and Blue - That's what the competition looks like after going up against this '87 Grand National" and "EFI by DFI".

March-1998" "Scanning Power - Revealing problems and increasing horsepower through the use of a ScanMaster", "Uncool - Screaming into the low 11s in a 1985 non-intercooled turbo Regal Buick" and "Turbo Tune - Thanks to a supertune tune-up, we knocked five-tenths off this '86 T-Type's ET".

May-1998

July-1998: "Aluminum Zoominum - Dissecting Champion Racing Heads' New Turbo Buick offering" and "Powerhouse - One reader, one Buick, one incredible story".

September-1998: "NYPD Blue - What else would a NYC cop use for relaxation but a 10-second turbo T-Type?"

November-1998: "Fast with Class - Happiness is a leather-lined, 11-second daily driven Turbo Limited".

January-1999: "Silent Scream - Don't expect Ralph Pote's 11-second turbo Buick to announce itself before it pounces".

March -1999" "Buicks that Fly!"

GMHTP 1999-03.jpg

July-1999: "Passing Gas - The benefits of a free-flowing Turbo Buick exhaust don't have to come at the expense of emissions, or by destroying your factory fenderwell".

November-1999: "Your Lucky (Trans) Brake - With the Stage Right 200-4R Trans brake, you can launch your Turbo Buick at maximum boost--and drive it home in Overdrive" and "Buicks from Beyond the Grave - A Turbo Regal Buyer's Guide".

March-2000: "Lyons' Share - This 11-second GN doesn't share the drag strip with anyone" and "Fire in the Hole - buick GN ignition know-how".

July-2000: "The Outer Limits-Part II - The trials and tribulations of running 11s in a stock-appearing turbo Buick".

November-2000: "Speed Reading - High on boost, an aging gladiator strikes out in search of bigger game".

From July-1996 through July-1998, the magazine was called just "High-Tech Performance". Beginning with September-1998, it was called "GM High-Tech Performance".

All issues are in excellent condition except May-1998 which has a torn corner on the rear cover. All are $10 plus shipping EXCEPT May-1998 which is $5 and EXCEPT March-1999 which was the "Buicks that Fly!; Special Buick Turbo Issue". That one is in mint condition and is $20 plus shipping.

Back issues of Boost:

Feb-1996
Mar-1996
Apr-1996
May-1996
Jun-1996
Jul-1996
Oct-1996
Feb-1997
Mar-1997
Apr/May-1997

These are all in excellent condition. $10 each plus shipping.

Shipping is $5 for a few (depending on thickness) to anywhere in the US. PM me for a shipping quote if you want a bunch. I don't ship internationally.

Thanks,
Buzz White in Houston, TX

hello; I don't want any of your mags but (as on other sites) put the article or manual on a PDF file so everyone could see it. I know some people like to have the original and I don't know what it would take to do but IMO it would work. On other sites I've seen whole manuals.
IBBY

How to Eliminate Window Rattles and Wind Noise by Peter Serio. In excellent condition. $10 plus shipping.

Still available.

hello; I don't want any of your mags but (as on other sites) put the article or manual on a PDF file so everyone could see it. I know some people like to have the original and I don't know what it would take to do but IMO it would work. On other sites I've seen whole manuals.
IBBY

hello; That's a good idea to have manuals or articles in its own area for everyonre to see.
IBBY