GN Crate Motors

MR.BLONDE

Where can I find either GN Crate Motors or built GN Performance Motors for sale??? Thanks!

You'll find a bunch of info under search. U can choose between members on this board,to people in the engine buisness.Good luck!:)

look for member FRANKG ( I think ) he builds them and sells them with or without a core charge I think. He has a post or two in the parts for sale section.

HTH

Joel

FrankG and Jack Cotton are always the first two guys that pop in my mind on the East Coast. Nick Micale in Phoenix also is a great builder. I think Cal Hartline may do engines as well?

I offer stock replacement crate engines that come with a 3 year unlimited mileage warranty as well as high performance rebuilds built to suit your needs. Can be shipped and charged on your credit card also;) . Frank

Ask around a bit.

There's a guy down on Illinois Ave in sunny south Dallas that assembles some pretty stought stuff. Keldo's Auto Crafters is the name of his place. Also a Guy over in Saginaw just north of Fort Worth Named Billy Duke that has a pretty good reputation for fast running Turbo Regals. Tell them Rich Bell sent ya.

Rich