GN Hybrid needs votes in Car Craft - please : )

turborambler

Hey folks I am begging for some votes here. My car is a 1968 GN powered AMC Rambler and it got selected as one of 25 cars to be voted on in the May issue of Car Craft magazine. I need to see how many votes I can get on the web site so they will do a full featured article on the car. Warning - this thing is ugly.
If I somehow win I will try to put a plug in for our site here. If you know anyone who might help then send this along. I will owe some people a lot of beer if I can get the votes!

Here is the car - it is item number 17 - 1968 Rambler
Vote for Your Favorite Car Craft 2007 Readers' Ride

Below is where you vote for it - it is on the second selection box of cars at the bottom.

Which of Your Car Craft Readers' Rides is Your Favorite - Vote Today

Thanks - Ross

I seen your Rambler there. That is cool! How much does that weigh anyway?
I voted for you once as well as the GN. Someone else posted a link to the GN on here and is asking for votes too.
Good luck!

btw Post some pics and details on here!

Details on car

Hey Olds443 here is a web site I did a while back and it has all the gory details if you wanted to know.

Rambler Site
There is a link for a 1/8 mile run from a year or so ago if it is working at the
top.

I think the car weighs 3050lbs with me in it - I am close to 200 lbs if I lay off the double cheeseburgers...

Thanks! That is a nice site you put up for it. The car is a total sleeper (except for that exhaust;) ) I really like that you are enjoying yourself with it, that means tons more than shiny paint or new chrome. You will get to that point eventually.

Not much of a sleeper now

Yeah I might as well paint it now since I did the tubs - not much of a sleeper like it used to be. I am also in the middle of trying to hook up a FAST system to it. I busted the stock AMC rear end one night and thought I would go back with a bigger tire and well one thing led to another. It was fun building all that for the first time. It was a lot of work though.

Thanks to everyone for voting - keep getting people to vote - I am doing ok there. Some guy with a Mustang has a bunch though.

I voted for ya. Looks like you're in 4th place behind a couple of mustangs and a Chevelle.

Post this over on v8buick.com those guys will vote for ya too. Put it on the bench. However, some of them may have a soft spot for that clapped out LeSabre.

I live in Houston and would really like to see your car. When I saw the article I tried to find you in the Dickinson phone book but I had no luck. Email me and I'll drive down there, perhaps I can learn from you. Oh yeah, I voted for you the day my copy arrived....