GN in Fast and Furious 4

think I would take the Altezzas over the China made headers and downpipes... ::redface: :mad: Decisions decisions....

I’ve seen a GN in the last installment of the Alien VS. Predator movie. It’s sitting in the bully of the movie drive way and toward the end it was in the evacuation line to get out of the city but you only see the tail lights. Unless you’re Regal or GN crazy like I am you probably wouldn’t notice it. I like little movie glory like that. It makes me happy and I think keeps the balance of the mystic to our cars. I like to think of our cars and the cars owners as being within a secret society that only real car guys have an idea what they are (NOT MONTECARLOS!!). So if I could I would scrap this public display of ****ery. Just my opinion.

ANy of you guys ever watch Cops???

I remember an episode of cops that they were chasing a T Type and they could not keep up for the life of them, the only reason he got caught was do to the fact he slammed it into a curb and busted the balljoints clean off of it.:eek: I think the car was stolen and thats why the chase started:eek: Anyone remember that episode???? 100% Real and unscripted and damn that car could go, if the cops only knew that little V6 was under the hood out running thier beefed up patrol cars and intercepters;) No Hollywood BS there:D

I remember an episode of cops that they were chasing a T Type and they could not keep up for the life of them, the only reason he got caught was do to the fact he slammed it into a curb and busted the balljoints clean off of it.:eek: I think the car was stolen and thats why the chase started:eek: Anyone remember that episode???? 100% Real and unscripted and damn that car could go, if the cops only knew that little V6 was under the hood out running thier beefed up patrol cars and intercepters;) No Hollywood BS there:D

Now I'd love to see that!

Hahaha yesss all muscle cars do wheelies even on damp parking lot pavement.

lol, I remember when I first bought mine a guy around the corner from me told me his bone stock 68 Buick GS350 would smoke the tires and wheelie at the same time in his two car driveway. I just laughted it wasn't worth argueing. Especially since he couldn't prove it because the car didn't run! I almost bought it for $400 but I had no place to keep it at the time.

Yep, that's how we treat ours. Door peeled off, hanging out trying to rescue a crack head from a runaway milk tanker.

If I had a dime for every time that's happened to me........

Increased value or not, the TR will be misrepresented of it's heritage. Now it's a thiefs car and is disposable.

Actually, by reading a lot of the posts on here, it is lol. You should come over to our local grand national speed shop. It's FULL of cars JUST LIKE that. No lie.

Its So Funny How Most Of You Have A Negative Opinion On The Usage Of A Gn In This Movie When All You Have Seen Is One Little Pic. You Don't Know How They Led Up To This Scene Of If They May Even Use A Real Gnx Or A Way Better Clone In The Movie And Smash Up This Heap In This Scene.. Just Wait Till The Movie Comes Out. And Either Way It Will Make Our Cars More Famous!!! And I Will Take Mine To The Movies When I Go See It.!!

I guess nobody see's the gist in that pic on the first post? OK the GN is going backwards and it has a flat hood! It's F'n Hollyweird peeps. Enjoy it as entertainment and not a personal attack. After 30 days on the screen it will be on DVD and cable and nobody will give a damn about some black car in a dumb a$$ movie.

My wife is in the SAG. Yep she's a union actor. She finds all type of ads where they are looking for specific cars. Either to buy or lease or rent. Yeah your darn right I'd sell mine if you saw what they will pay for some of this stuff. It sure beats waiting for some guppy on CL to waste his 401K buying it or shipping it off to B-J and having to pay a fixed commission.:D

Thank you to those who supported my above statements that was nice and made me feel warm n fuzy inside haha! I just speak my peice, my 2cents worth.

Fast n Fagurious 1 was the movie that made me leave street racing, it used to happen thursday nights and sundays. both nights used to go off perfectly. about 10-25 cars meet up in a parking lot LOW PRO status, no noise making, no systems bumping, no car show, no lights, no racing on the freeways to get to the race either! the week after that movie came out our meet up spot was KILLED and over 50 cars came then 65 car then 80 cars and so on...... the same 10-25 original racers came but the others were now imports-loud-noisy-and DISRESPECTFUL. So we had about 2 dozen decent, responsable racers and the other 80 were numb nuts who ONLY BROUGHT ATTENTION to the entire race sence; the meet up spots and the races. this movie brought the heat on street racing period THANKS!

the actual races were even worse, ALL unwriten street racing rules were broken by the dum as s ricers. hand drops would now occur with people still coming back from a run, with people in the middle of the street. simply unsafe parking jobs and cops only then started coming and breaking it up

before we could race all night long, till the sun came up many times with never a cop in sight, and if we did see a cop NO ONE got scared and dashed for their cars like a freaking old school daytona race! I miss the good days of street racing when you KNEW the guy you were racing, and if someone broke tools were brought from other racers to help. We never left one behind, it was really a bonding type environment. When unwriten laws or basic common sense was applied without saying a word to anyone, "we checked ourselfs before we wrecked ourselfs"

XxDarkSidexX

I couldn't agree more. Being right over the hill from you, it was exactly the same here. My last time at the street races was many years ago. Before that it was every weekend. The cops went from paying a visit and reminding us to be safe to impounding cars and they have good reason to now, I don't blame them.

The faster cars used to be all over the place, now they're much more underground. I ran into a 502/502 Camaro at a light the other day and it seemed like a real treat when it used to be commonplace.

well first off let me say Im finally finishing up on my 87MonteLS and just happened to find a 87 T-Type with a rebuilt motor and a bunch of mods for cheap, so yes I finally got my hands on a Turbo Buick, my first Turbo Buick my dream car, I picked it up today and on the way to the load her up on the trailer I boosted her up a bit and I was walking with a limp for the rest of the day ;) ...but as far as the movie goes I think its BS, Im 21 y/o and Ive had my fair share of sleepers but now once this movie comes out all the ricers are gonna know about our cars, I like it better when some cocky ricer is talking about his wrx or evo and you bring up the GN and they have no clue what your talking about, and look what happened with the import seen after the first fast&furious, all the weak minded yuppies who had no clue about cars started buying them and making them look like ghay spaceships cause they thought they were cool, dont be suprised to see some young dumb yuppies driving GN's after this movie, yes the value will go up on the Turbo Buicks but the true die hard Turbo Buick inthusiest will just be misrepresented and so will the Turbo Buick itself once the wrong people get there hands on them,how would you feel if you saw a GN driving down the road with a big goofy spoiler and big lime green vinal stickers of ninjas with daggers wrapped around it, along with a import coffee can exhaust tip, pepboys stick on hood scoops and fender vents, some things are better kept unknown...its up to the Turbo Buick owners to make sure if they decide to sell there car it goes to the right person, especially after this movie because if I see a GN thats been butchered by some dumb@ss Im gonna loose my mind, damn if I wouldve knew this movie was definatley staring the GN I couldve started protesting...because of this movie I know when its time for paint my T-Type is getting painted the factory grey, along with the stock aluminum wheels to through them off a bit.

did anybody notice the massive weights stiking out the back of the chitvelle in the last wheelie clip?they are going have all these young fool's thinking they throw some 18's or20's on thier ride's and bustin wheelies

Now I'd love to see that!

There was one where they chased a Syclone, too. It was a very, very early episode. Guy made like he was going to stop, wound the turbo up against the brake and it was GONE. Cop said something that they bleeped out. They didn't actually catch him, but they ran his plates and paid him a visit. The Syclone was in the garage.

Jim

There was one where they chased a Syclone, too. It was a very, very early episode. Guy made like he was going to stop, wound the turbo up against the brake and it was GONE. Cop said something that they bleeped out. They didn't actually catch him, but they ran his plates and paid him a visit. The Syclone was in the garage.

Jim

I would have loved to have seen that.

I found this buried in some of the links for this movie.
How to Do a Wheelie in a Car - wikiHow

That there's funny, I don't care who you are. ;)

Damn, only if the t/a was a manual. I could sure "pop a wheelie" with that first gear. I should have bought one of those 25k dollar mustang gt's. In all it's 300hp glory I could sure do one then;)

GN in movie. Don't really know how to take it. Scared to go see the movie in theaters beings number 3 sucked donkey b@lls. First one was good. Remember guys, just movies-entertainment. At least the GN will be a feature car for once (maybe). Let's just try not to start ripping eachother off on pricing parts and cars after the movie comes out:rolleyes: ...At least wait until my car is done for that;)

F And F4 huh. I think I might have to make a script and send it to hollywood. The first 1 and like because I had my ford Lightning and motorcycle(cbr929) at that time along with my national. Now i just hope they treated our prized baby with the respect it deserves. Being feared by the ones who know about them and destroying the one's ego who don't know
what they/re dealing with. Beef'em up follows-new competition will surely follow this movie. It's that the car form F&F4 is it fast be prepared boys and girls.