GN intercooler in a MiniVan?

Seems like a scam @ that price, If not, I'll gladly pay to ship it over here:D

I thought so too, but it's only posted once and a week ago. Not been flagged and not overly posted. I e-mailed them asking for a VIN#. We'll see :biggrin:

EDIT: Definitely a scam....A quick google search reveals the same ad flagged in detroit and NY craigslists....die &$#@!!! scammers

even if the ads are scams, that van is out there somewhere..
i wonder how it would fare in a race against that mid 80's Chrysler minivan with the built up turbo 2.2 that was running something like 10 second 1/4 mile times. it was all over the internet 5 or 6 years ago.. or maybe closer to 10 years ago. either way, it was badass and i think even got mentioned in a couple of car magazines.

even if the ads are scams, that van is out there somewhere..
i wonder how it would fare in a race against that mid 80's Chrysler minivan with the built up turbo 2.2 that was running something like 10 second 1/4 mile times. it was all over the internet 5 or 6 years ago.. or maybe closer to 10 years ago. either way, it was badass and i think even got mentioned in a couple of car magazines.

I would put my money on the Chrysler. I'm not sure how a H23 runs. The odyssey is probably alot heavier.

Impala is definitely a scam....Received this e-mail:

Philip Morgan [philip_morgan45@msn.com]

I am selling this Chevrolet Impala because my unit has been sent back to Afghanistan and don't want it get old in my backyard.
The price is low because I need to sell it in one week. It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident.I do have the title , clear, under my name.The car has 21,500 miles, year 1996.
It is still available for sale if interested, price as stated in the ad $4,500. The car is in Great Falls, MT, in case it gets sold I will take care of shipping. Let me know if you are interested, email back.
Thank you,
Philip Morgan

A quick google and I found this e-mail to someone else:

Hi,
I am selling this trike because my unit has been sent back to Afghanistan and don't want it get old in my backyard. The price is low because I need to sell it in one week. It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident.I do have the title , clear, under my name.The trike has 55,150 miles, year 1998.
It is still available for sale if interested, price as stated in the ad $4,500. The trike is in Great Falls, MT, in case it gets sold I will take care of shipping. Let me know if you are interested, email back.
Thank you,
Bruce Sanders

Guess Phillip and Bruce are long lost twins!!

Rob did you email the guy with the minivan? I would love to take that for a test drive, lol :biggrin:. I wonder how long the trans will hold up.