GN-less Bill ??

TurboSlacker

SINISTR
Sold the GN, Bill ?

What's your next goal ? Another GN or TType or what ? I know you can't live without high-performance for long:)

haha...not for long Dan. Once my house sells (and I buy another one) I will make Geno an offer he cant refuse....or find a nice GNX somewhere to play with....;)

Your house must be worth alot of money:D
Just trade me your house and i will throw in a fiberglass hood;) :)
Now what Bill :confused: Your going to be like a crack adict without a stash or pipe LOL Come on Bill you got to have it and we all know it Hehe. You will need to feel the boost because life will never be the same without it;)

lol....Geno, you know as well as I do that another car is not too far in the horizon for me....;)

Give me a call when you are going to be around, seems I can never get a hold of you....I have something for you.

Bill

Congrats on the sale Bill. While you're sniffing around for a replacement keep an eye out for a good hard-top driver Regal for me...eh.:)
Jim

Congrats Bill what did you end up getting for it...It wont be long before you get turbo withdraws:D

Bill,

Mine is still for sale... :)

I think it's capable of easy 10.30's or better with fatter rear tires. The 60' times have sucked ever since I installed the little Hoosiers.

If Geno sells you his car whats he going to take to Vegas next year! :)

Del, how much do you want for yours? Do you have it on your website so I can check it out?

I'm not really buying Geno's car....I just wish I could have it! :D

Hey Frank!
Here's the Gray T-Type you've been looking for. Sell your GN to a local, then buy Dave's sweet T-Type. Bam - done deal!

Actually your car would be perfect for Frank....maybe I can buy his and he could buy yours....;)

Bill,

In the last 2 years I've taken it out exactly 3 times. No excuses other than I've got too many other irons in the fire. The house, kids, Sand Dune/ATV hobby, and yard take up the most time. If I do get a chance to race, I just air down the tires on the Skylark and run it.

Here's the inventory...
1-wife
2-kids
1-dog
1-cat
1-mortgage
.96 Acre (with a lot of lawn)
1-93 Trans Am
1-96 Motorhome
1-70 Buick Skylark
1-67 Nova
1-2002 Honda Mommyvan
1-2002 Dodge Diesel
4-ATV's
1-friggin busy job
1-86 T-Type that sits and sits and sits.

What are you doing with a Z50?
I thought i was the only Buick/Z50 guy around these parts:D

Hey Gene...hows it going??!!!

I got it for my girls to ride. I've got almost all the parts, just need to take time and put it all together. I'll probably ride it too...I'll look like those two fat guys in the Guinness World Book of world records.

If I build one for me, it will need to have an aclohol 110cc motor in it :cool: