GN meet in San Antonio

84GNv6

Just wondering if it would be possible to make this happen?
WOuld anyone be interested in showing up?

What do you have in mind?

Im not sure...maybe somethin like a bbq or get together at a burger joint that can provide the food. Im just a young buck so it would be somethin new for me to put somethin like this together by myself...I've only seen two gn's together at one time so a gn meet would be cool!

I'd be down if it's gonna be a few weeks before it happens. Motors in the machine shop, but should be done in a couple weeks,

You have an apperance fee???:eek:

I'll also be needing an hor'doeurve tray and an assortment of drinks served by some arm candy.

Just kidding.
Might not be a bad idea to wait till next year as I know 2 guys still working on getting the cars running again.
Last Wednesday, Nearing and I both went to the track, but it was closed due to cold weather. Might try again soon if I can get a Wed. or Friday nite without too many cars. I'll post on here if so.

Might as well do a meet/dragstrip outing. SAR is always hookin. Or at least it was when Tommy was there. Haven't been in awhile.

This Wednesday, the 30th, might not be a bad night at the track. High is supposed to be about 70* during the day and then getting colder that night. 10% chance of rain.

If I go, I just wanta make a few baseline tuning type runs. Anybody interested?

This Wednesday, the 30th, might not be a bad night at the track. High is supposed to be about 70* during the day and then getting colder that night. 10% chance of rain.

If I go, I just wanta make a few baseline tuning type runs. Anybody interested?

The 30th sounds good. Hopefully I can get my downpipe on by then. If not the stock one will have to do.

I'm out. Car is still apart, and will be headin outta and out of commission for new years. Literally. :tongue:

May drive to the track on the 30th just to say hello if anyone is going,
won,t have a Buick my cars are in Conroe.
EJ.