GN on it's way from Brooklyn to the Orlando World Street Nationals

Art, I'm not being sarcastic here when I say this, I am only saying this because some, (maybe you?), haven't been around lately but are starting to come around.

Jay has been working on the site the last week or so and there have been a lot of times where I tried to log on and the site was down. He had it going, then had to reset everything and start over again. He did say somewhere that he lost about a days worth of posts and pictures, etc.

:cool:

OK by me. Have to just wait and see. Time will tell I guess.

John, anyone have the video of when the car left the line and exploded?:eek:

My opinion only. I left not wanting to see the outcome as I felt that car was not ready to run down the track and did not fit in on a big event as that. Again, my opinion only.

I hope you're not one of those Jack bashers. I don't think I've ever seen Jack say anything bad about you.

I have not problem with Mr. Cotton.
He was actually very nice when we spoke.
I may be a lot of things but follower is not one of them!

We lost half a days worth of content when the board was moved. I'm sure that's what happened to your post. Nothing has been deleted, just lost :)

Basically the board got moved, the attachments were hosed up but I thought I could repair them so I left the board open all day, figured out I couldn't repair them, had to reimport the old database again so everything posted on that day and all the users that signed up were lost.

Al,Could you please send me my trailer brake box and harness?
Thanks
Mike has my address

Also,You should talk to Mike about getting the car ready and taking it to Bradenton in Jan.
That is a great race,The Drag radial field wasnt as big as Orlando last year

Also,You should talk to Mike about getting the car ready and taking it to Bradenton in Jan.
That is a great race,The Drag radial field wasnt as big as Orlando last year

That is an excellent idea!!!!