GN spotted in Maryland

gn85

You've gotta try this!
I just came back from the Howard County District Court and there was a GN sitting on the far end of the parking lot. The emblems were airbrushed on and it had vanity Maryland tags. I won't post the tag here.

Car had GNX rims and tinted windows. If this was you, I saw your car and my g/f actually saw you getting out of the car and entering the court around 4:30pm on 9/2/2004.

Hope you weren't going to traffic court. :O

Chris, yea -i have seen that car at Jimmy Cones before.Those airbrushed emblems are pretty neat. Later-kurt

The only car I've seen around here with painted on emblems belongs to a Howard (or PG, can't remember which) Co. police officer, so yes, he probably was going to traffic court :).

Yah, the emblems are pretty slick. The hood emblems were the first thing I saw.. then saw the trunk and fenders.

Carl,

That probably would explain who it was. Although it was a little late for traffic court. But I'm sure he had some sort of business there.

No, I wasn't there for traffic court. :)

Hey does anyone have pic sof the painted emblems??? id liek to check that out TIA

COme down to 75-80 sunday for the Buick get together and you might see it in person.

Originally posted by hang10
COme down to 75-80 sunday for the Buick get together and you might see it in person.

Kurt, this sunday the 5th?? Is this the make up date for the Buick event that was cancelled?

Supreme Chevy make-up date,plus the Impala club meet and The Buick,Olds and Pontiac meet. Yea-no Fords!!