gn stuck in ny

roderick

does anyone know someone who does good gn engine work that lives in the new york city area .i think i might need some tech help.and does anyone know of any turbo rebal clubs in new york city.

There are a lot of good engine builders around the NYC area, and I'm sure one of them will do you right.

As for a TR club - we've got a few guys that like to get together on occasion for fun / cruising / racing. Most of us are based in Queens, but we've been spreading out over the last few years ;)

Send me an email if you're interested - we'd be happy to meet you.
erikquick@yahoo.com

Take care,
Erik

Hello Mike,

There are some very good builders in the area. Two are named Jack Merkel - one works with Ron Joseph in Kenelworth, NJ and the other is out on Long Island. I know Eric Schertz of Dynotech will build you a motor as well, but I do not know who he uses.

If any other TB NY guy wants to chime in, please go right ahead. I personally have seen great motors come out of both Merkel shops.

(Please forgive my possible misspellings of names and cities... I'm going from memory.)

If you need contact numbers and cannot find them, I'm sure we can dig them up.

Erik Quick

Well i know of Eric, he did my transmission in Nov,2002. I'm just finding it hard to find someone who is close to me and who i can trust. Everyone out in Suffolk county says " oh i've heard of those turbo buicks" Yeah that great, thanks....

I'm sure you know where i'm coming from....

Mike

Just incase you need it, that jersey town is kenilworth. I just got my Black seal license from over there..I am in northern jersey, about 25 min away. Not bein picky, just helpin if ya need it!! I know a few good motor shops, but noone around here really works on just buicks...With the exception of the stage performance guys on 23, but I have not heard anything good from that area...But it is only about 25 min from the city in wayne/butler area.

Good luck!

Well merkel and Ron are no longer together jack merkel has is on his own he has a website not to sure about it just do a search on google.com, Ron and his son Paul kick a$$ they do all my work and my tranny was done by Eric of dynotech which is a good friend of Ron's if you will take it to a place take it to them , tell them i sent ya they really great bunch of guys over there