gn/ttype parts and 2 cars for sale

clonegnx

Here is a list of what I have left, I am not including shipping on any of the parts that I am listing except where specified.

Original GNX boost guage - 70.
ASC GNX Embels (new) - 200 shipped
Grey passenger seat belt nice shape - 75.
stock GN radio NO EQ, - 50.
AC LINES - I have the dual line that goes over the radiator and its in nice shape, - 75.
I also have the short line, but the short line is missing an end.. - 15
Original passenger GN upper door panel driver quality - 100
Stock intercooler shroud with scoop - 75.
Stock intercooler shroud without scoop - 50,
2 rear gm speakers 35.
grey third brake light 25.
used GN headlight rings - 50.
used original injector harness, 25.
rubber door panel spacer, new in GM box (ONLY ONE) - 25.
Power door lock selonids pass and driver USED - 35 for both
(2) Z-28 Front hollow sway bars - 75 each(they do fit in a GBODY)
Used original GN radiator - 75.
Stock air cleaner setup with plastic air intake - 50.
Stock air cleaner setup wiithout plastic air intake - 25.

1987 Grey T-TYPE 126,000 Car is a rare one with the blackout package, chrome bumpers, manual mirrors, locks and windows standard speedo, am/fx with EQ. Was an original open rear but now has a posi rear. Car has a Webasto power sunroof. years. Front frame braces and aftermarket sway bar.
Transmission has been gone through with new clutches, shift kit and stall converter. Works flawless! 3'' ATR full exhaust runs perfect ran a 12.80 on pump gas.the only two issues are, The column is cracked from the attempted theft when it was broken into and the rear drivers bumper filler paints is cracking abit,.... $9,000 obo. I have the title from the origina owner

1986 Black T-Type
105,000 Car is an original 19u paint code and has the blackout package as well. The motor runs but breaks up under boost, I just installed an adjustable fuel reg, new walbro pump and plugs wires but it still breaks up. I just dont have time to trouble shoot the car, the car is solid no rotten floors/trunk quarters etc, but someone backed into the front bumper and bent the bumper and pushed out the fiberglass nose cover that the only issue I see. The car could use a good buff to look real good. As for the suspension it has traction bars, driveshaft loop and fairly new shocks the whole way around. It also has a brand new Powermaster brake system that costs 1,000!! the transmission was rebuilt a few years ago and was driven very little after the rebuild. The interior is grey and is in very nice shape, has pwr window,doorlocks. NO power seats. digital dash that works perfect all around easy project for someone to have a nice cheap T-Type for the summer. Someone di add the GN badges on the car but its not a GN. Also its a hardtop car. I am sure that I missed something on both these cars so please ask any questions you may have Asking 5,200 obo
and YES I WILL SELL AS A PACKAGE FOR A VERY FAIR PRICE [/SIZE]
I am located in old bridge NJ

Attachments

• 871.jpg
    871.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 319
  • 100_3281.jpg
    100_3281.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 321
Here is a list of what I have left, I am not including shipping on any of the parts that I am listing except where specified.

Original GNX boost guage - 70.
ASC GNX Embels (new) - 200 shipped
Grey passenger seat belt nice shape - 75.
stock GN radio NO EQ, - 50.
AC LINES - I have the dual line that goes over the radiator and its in nice shape, - 75.
I also have the short line, but the short line is missing an end.. - 15
Original passenger GN upper door panel driver quality - 100
Stock intercooler shroud with scoop - 75.
Stock intercooler shroud without scoop - 50,
2 rear gm speakers 35.
grey third brake light 25.
used GN headlight rings - 50.
used original injector harness, 25.
rubber door panel spacer, new in GM box (ONLY ONE) - 25.
Power door lock selonids pass and driver USED - 35 for both
(2) Z-28 Front hollow sway bars - 75 each(they do fit in a GBODY)
Used original GN radiator - 75.
Stock air cleaner setup with plastic air intake - 50.
Stock air cleaner setup wiithout plastic air intake - 25.

1987 Grey T-TYPE 126,000 Car is a rare one with the blackout package, chrome bumpers, manual mirrors, locks and windows standard speedo, am/fx with EQ. Was an original open rear but now has a posi rear. Car has a Webasto power sunroof. years. Front frame braces and aftermarket sway bar.
Transmission has been gone through with new clutches, shift kit and stall converter. Works flawless! 3'' ATR full exhaust runs perfect ran a 12.80 on pump gas.the only two issues are, The column is cracked from the attempted theft when it was broken into and the rear drivers bumper filler paints is cracking abit,.... $9,000 obo. I have the title from the origina owner

1986 Black T-Type
105,000 Car is an original 19u paint code and has the blackout package as well. The motor runs but breaks up under boost, I just installed an adjustable fuel reg, new walbro pump and plugs wires but it still breaks up. I just dont have time to trouble shoot the car, the car is solid no rotten floors/trunk quarters etc, but someone backed into the front bumper and bent the bumper and pushed out the fiberglass nose cover that the only issue I see. The car could use a good buff to look real good. As for the suspension it has traction bars, driveshaft loop and fairly new shocks the whole way around. It also has a brand new Powermaster brake system that costs 1,000!! the transmission was rebuilt a few years ago and was driven very little after the rebuild. The interior is grey and is in very nice shape, has pwr window,doorlocks. NO power seats. digital dash that works perfect all around easy project for someone to have a nice cheap T-Type for the summer. Someone di add the GN badges on the car but its not a GN. Also its a hardtop car. I am sure that I missed something on both these cars so please ask any questions you may have Asking 5,200 obo
and YES I WILL SELL AS A PACKAGE FOR A VERY FAIR PRICE [/SIZE]
I am located in old bridge NJ
I posting all updates on the cars for sale thread... I should have listed them here.....Sorry