GN vs Hellcat

Let me send scooby a text on his ayephone ..lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What's going on guys. This is my car running at my local 1/8 mile track a few weeks ago. I ran a 7.56 at 90.78 mph with a 1.67 60ft this run. I left with 2 pounds of boost. I would think the Hellcat probably ran about a 7.75. He would have definitely beat me if it was a 1/4 mile race.

What's going on guys. This is my car running at my local 1/8 mile track a few weeks ago. I ran a 7.56 at 90.78 mph with a 1.67 60ft this run. I left with 2 pounds of boost. I would think the Hellcat probably ran about a 7.75. He would have definitely beat me if it was a 1/4 mile race.
Nice kill ! A win is a win :)

Mystery solved, Scoob!

I've been lurking this site for the last year since I got my GN last December and decided I would finally create an account when I saw this post lol

Was this the car in your sig? if so good to see the hellcat go down on a mild combo..

Was this the car in your sig? if so good to see the hellcat go down on a mild combo..
yessir it was. I haven't seen any of them in person live up to expectationss so far. I've seen one or two in videos on youtube that run what Dodge said they are supposed to run but that's it