GN1 Dual 3 inch Stainless Exhaust

precizion818

A used GN1 3 inch exhaust for sale. All hardware and clamps included. Also will include band clamps that I used to install the system on my car. Using these allowed everything to just slide back apart when removed undamaged.

Exhaust has some scratches from being installed on my car for last 3 years, but car was not really driven. The mufflers have scratches on them as well, but can be flipped to not be seen. System can be polished to look brand new.

Great sounding/looking system but I am changing directions. If interested contact me for shipping cost.

$575 plus shipping

a05ce8c89438c12cf1f916d88fce7fa1.jpg

2bddee7bc6ac36d8c5ac4276e16ad925.jpg

a7067d354eb2c3799c302b8d2551eeb0.jpg

a60a08832ff0526ef893c6179180995d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What’s holding you back? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE. I have this on my car, for duels there is none better. And And And you will never beat this great price, in fact I have not seen this for sale before. This is a great deal for someone

And And And you will never beat this great price, in fact I have not seen this for sale before. This is a great deal for someone

You may not beat this price, but that's mostly because this 3" GN1 system seldom comes up for sale.
If anyone misses out on this nice 3 year old system, they can buy new for $74 more...........

Last edited:
Best part is, it can be kept clean with windex only. It will look like that for years.

It's already tight under my car near the springs, Bilstein shocks, HRparts arms and sway with the 2.5" pypes exhaust. I can't imagine I can clear this 3". Anybody know?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It's already tight under my car near the springs, Bilstein shocks, HRparts arms and sway with the 2.5" pypes exhaust. I can't imagine I can clear this 3". Anybody know?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Yes it clears fine