GN1 Performance Valve Covers F/S

What do you want for them? oh DUH!!! don't mind me tonight.
Anything you may need to offset the price or trade?
WE4

What do you want for them? oh DUH!!! don't mind me tonight.
Anything you may need to offset the price or trade?
WE4

LMAO!!!!! its ok we all start the weekend at different days of the week. Do you have anything in the way of FMIC, weatherstip for a t-top GN? what do you have? I am willing to cover for the price difference off-course.

Thanks

LMAO!!!!! its ok we all start the weekend at different days of the week. Do you have anything in the way of FMIC, weatherstip for a t-top GN? what do you have? I am willing to cover for the price difference off-course.

Thanks

Bump...Paid $289...asking $245 plus shipping.......zip 33624

Are they still available?

Yes they are. These valve covers are low profile (like stock) and will not accommodate roller-rockers. The ONLY reason I decided to put them up for sale is simply because i ended up liking the stock grey look ones better after mocking them up.

Yes they are. These valve covers are low profile (like stock) and will not accommodate roller-rockers. The ONLY reason I decided to put them up for sale is simply because i ended up liking the stock grey look ones better after mocking them up.
Oh!!...Ok. I thought they would clear the rollers. The description in the link said so. Thanks

If you have the ones in the link they do clear rr