GN1-R Heads & More

cnoble64

I'm posting for a friend that is going back to stock and this is what he has left.
1. Champion GN1-R Heads (full race port)
2. Champion Port match Intake
3. Champion roller rockers
4. Champion valve covers
5. Push rods that goes with the heads
For more information, please call Russell at 864-378-6775. I don't have anyway to send Pics. but he may be able to if you give him a call.
He is asking 2,500 for the package deal. Thanks

I don't know, It's become a money situation the reason for selling. This came off a motor with low miles and was running. Please call him or if you wan't to send your #, I will see that he get's it. Thanks

I have a fresh set of ported 8445s set up for a roller cam to trade with some cash if he is interested. LMK

I'm posting for a friend that is going back to stock and this is what he has left.
1. Champion GN1-R Heads (full race port)
2. Champion Port match Intake
3. Champion roller rockers
4. Champion valve covers
5. Push rods that goes with the heads
For more information, please call Russell at 864-378-6775. I don't have anyway to send Pics. but he may be able to if you give him a call.
He is asking 2,500 for the package deal. Thanks
Could you please pm me pics of your parts for sale?

Thank's
John Alstrand

I never got a call from you..so i assume he's not interested in a set of fresh ported irons? LMK as we are getting ready to start a build and I need a set of heads..Thanks.
Rob

Sorry about that ATTI2D, I thought I gave him all the phone #'s from my PM's. He has Sales Pending. Thanks

Well...if the deals fall through, and he is still interested in a set of Champion Irons with T&D Rollers...tell him to give me a call.