Can GNBUICK87's friend, (240ZX/skyline) come dyno with us

• Yes, he can come play with us on dyno day

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No, he can't come play with us on dyno day

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Ok, here it is, GNBUICK87's friend has a 240ZX/skyline. Can he or can't he dyno with us. The majority # of votes at 5:00 P.M. Sunday, 02 April, 2006, (04-02-2006) will seal the dude's fate. Please vote now.
He can come play with us at dyno day
He Can't come play with us at dyno day
I had to change this to a date limiter, in leiu of a quantity limiter. Sorry. 5:00 P.M. this coming Sunday is the deadline.

Only if the car will put down good numbers after the first dyno pull... My freinds Skyline dynoed 550 to all 4 wheels on avg boost 22psi..

RichSkyline.jpg

Ssvalleyboy said:
Make him go last

For whats its worth, I agree with the above comment. If this guy is willing to bring a nissan to a buick event, then he should go last.

Is he on the BB? Will everyone else get to make Pulls?

I would hate to have a TR not make a pull because a nissan used up the time.
Is there additional set up time for his car? (4wheel drive)?

If every one had their turn then there shouldnt be a problem, unless he is hogging the chicks!

Andrew

Drewster said:
I would hate to have a TR not make a pull because a nissan used up the time. Is there additional set up time for his car? (4wheel drive)? If every one had their turn then there shouldnt be a problem, unless he is hogging the chicks! Andrew
------------------------
I feel likewise, I would not like to see a Turbo Buick not pull. I suspect that with this being a barbeque, and a dyno pull, and an exceptional opportunity to hang with good people & turbo Buick fans, and see a mini turbo Buick car show all at the same time, it could get very busy very quick. we had about 3 cars pull up after everybody had left the barbeque at Bob's and ask when it was going to start. Could be the same way this time. I sort of expect it. Going to be a real kick, either way.

Wells said:
------------------------
I feel likewise, I would not like to see a Turbo Buick not pull. I suspect that with this being a barbeque, and a dyno pull, and an exceptional opportunity to hang with good people & turbo Buick fans, and see a mini turbo Buick car show all at the same time, it could get very busy very quick. we had about 3 cars pull up after everybody had left the barbeque at Bob's and ask when it was going to start. Could be the same way this time. I sort of expect it. Going to be a real kick, either way.

I will give up my spot for the dyno. I have a gut feeling that if I push my car too hard, I will be taking it home by tow truck. The trans is growing weaker and weaker as time goes on. I hope it will hold till summer. I will be there for support to all the others.

dont feel bad

graza002 said:
I will give up my spot for the dyno. I have a gut feeling that if I push my car too hard, I will be taking it home by tow truck. The trans is growing weaker and weaker as time goes on. I hope it will hold till summer. I will be there for support to all the others.
I risk my tranny too, and I cant say, I hope it will hold till summer, even then I wont be able to build it :eek: but the good thing is, if it does break on the dyno, I can push my car home! :D and if you need to, you can leave yours in my back yard... :rolleyes:

TURBOELKY said:
I risk my tranny too, and I cant say, I hope it will hold till summer, even then I wont be able to build it :eek: but the good thing is, if it does break on the dyno, I can push my car home! :D and if you need to, you can leave yours in my back yard... :rolleyes:

I would take you up on the offer, but with my luck, when I come to retrieve my car, I wouldn't be too surprised if you take my GN and transform into another turbo Elky :D LOL

yes, no, yes, no, yes ,no

Hey Kids...

Just so we are all clear.. This Dyno of ours is a 2wd machine only.. We do not offer any 4wd dynoing at this time..

If an Import wants to Dyno with you guys it is up to you its your day.

We will not allow cars off of the street to show up and Dyno on a day reserved for a club. However, if the club allows outsiders to join than more the merry..

We agree, the club members should be first since you are all doing the same car. If the odd guy out runs out of time or should any of you run out of time we do allow return visits within 2 weeks of the event for the same $60.00 cost.

TDS