gnpartsonline.com 3.5 DP

tonys87

when i first got my buick this was the first thing i upgraded. it was cheap and seemed like a good deal. i now wanna up grade to some performance headers and was wondering if anyone else is running this downpipe and what brand headers work with this dp:confused: i dont wanna make the mistake of buying some that might not work. i hope im not the only one:( i did a search and found nothing but bad threads about people not getting their downpipes:mad: from the owner of the company

are you sure that address is right? I typed it in and got nothing. The closest is gunpartsonline.com

I don't have the same dp your talking about so I can't give you specifics as to whether it'll fit or not but with the 3.5" dp in my car there's not much room left over there with the inner fender and ac box. Just looking at mine I know ATR style headers won't fit. That's why I have the TA style headers. They work with almost any dp that isn't sock. The part where the crossover pipe comes up on the ATR style is right where my DP goes down and any further to the left i'd have to trim the inner fender. lemme know if you want any reference pics from mine.

Turbo V6 Headers | TAPerformance.com

The $699 are basically stock replacements aside from the drivers side being a little different. I have the $1000 style. TR custom parts has the same style for $550. They're at the bottom of the page and called SE style.

HEADERS STAINLESS STEEL

Ya same style but they're not made by TA they come from gn1. Don't know the major quality difference but both are the same type design.

So wait..they have the 1000.00 dollar version for 550?

YEP...one set is made by "Joe Smith" and the other by "Long Duck Dong"...both sets will work. I have GN1 parts on my car and the quality is very good.

:biggrin: