Gnx 18

ET/MPH

I am in Hawaii for my honeymoon, I was in Waikkie beach monday night walking along the boardwalk, all of a sudden i heard this distinctive noise. I turned around and seen GNX 18 cruising down the road. Last place i would have thought to see a GNX.Pretty cool.

that is cool the other day coming from work i was day dreaming about my car all of sudden i see a gn after i snapped out of it.

that is cool the other day coming from work i was day dreaming about my car all of sudden i see a gn after i snapped out of it.

Lol, the same thing happened to me a couple days ago. In my GF's car, her driving...slowly...merge coming up, I say hurry and get in front, while thinking I wouldn't have to worry if we were in the GN, then in a driveway off to the right after the merge, I see a GN... :)

you didn't happen to be on the 71 in SoCal at the time? For the first time in at least 10 years I saw an '87 GN on the 71 fwy Friday at about 4:45pm. The license plate said 11SNQTR.

you didn't happen to be on the 71 in SoCal at the time? For the first time in at least 10 years I saw an '87 GN on the 71 fwy Friday at about 4:45pm. The license plate said 11SNQTR.

no i was on the 60fwy east by the way nice collection.

AL