GNX #358 For Sale

I think that was a slap-in-the-face offer for such a nice car that was already REASONABLY priced. My.02

Bryan

In todays economic times.....almost twice what the car cost new, I'd say that was a pretty fair offer with all other things considering.....remember it wasn't "US" that put those high prices on those infamous "547"it was all those non car guys looking for investments......just my .01 !!!

Guys---This is a extremely nice X.....original paint, no mods, etc. I believe its priced very fairly (thanks Phoneguy) and it looks great in my basement next to my other GN. I even drive it occasionally, albeit rarely. It's a piece of automotive history and it's been and continues to be a damn cool car to own and drive. The price is 67k firm.

Thanks

Machinegun---I'll shoot you a PM.

This is just my 2cents. A rare car,1 of 547, low mile, orig. paint, etc., get what I'm saying? The economy is not the greatist for us in Canada as is the same in the U.S., But seriously, if you were not in major need of cash, would you accept 55k as opposed to the orig. asking of 69k? I've spoken to Gerry about possibly buying his car, but we all know these cars are worth 65-100k, for 20k down to a 100mile car. I'm asking 85k for mine, if I wanted 70k I would ask 75k or best offer, Right? To each his own, but 55k, what a joke!

This is just my 2cents. A rare car,1 of 547, low mile, orig. paint, etc., get what I'm saying? The economy is not the greatist for us in Canada as is the same in the U.S., But seriously, if you were not in major need of cash, would you accept 55k as opposed to the orig. asking of 69k? I've spoken to Gerry about possibly buying his car, but we all know these cars are worth 65-100k, for 20k down to a 100mile car. I'm asking 85k for mine, if I wanted 70k I would ask 75k or best offer, Right? To each his own, but 55k, what a joke!

I'll give you 50k for yours:smile:

When you buy the other ten cars your looking at on this board and have 50k on hand also, I might think about it.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Price

What people ask And what people get are two different things ! If yours was such a great deal why is it still for sale ????????????:rolleyes:

Everybody has there op
If's it's such a great price You Buy It !!

I didn't come in here making an "offer" to buy the car in the first place.If I was looking for one I could ACTUALLY pay him his asking price in cash.:biggrin:

Bryan

Not sure if that comment is for me, but my price of 85k is a good deal, and this is the only place I've listed so far. I have had 2 real offers, 75k and 77,500k. I want 85k obo. Not bad for listing here only. Next may be e-bay, then the the auto marketplace. I'm sure there are some low priced ones out there, and high ones too, but speaking for myself and my car, it is as close to mint as you will find with all the docs, and priced fairly imo as well as many members here as well. Also have recent appraisal at 95k based on U.S.nada,Can.book, and sales from past year.:)

I didn't come in here making an "offer" to buy the car in the first place.If I was looking for one I could ACTUALLY pay him his asking price in cash.:biggrin:

Bryan

But you did come in here and put your two cents in AND I answered you !