GNX #358 For Sale

So since you have been here SO long you are now an authority on what a persons car is worth.:rolleyes:

If I was in the market for a GNX this car would be one that I would be very interested in. It is not a museum piece that would have to sit, it could be driven as the current owner has done. The car is in great condition and is still a very low mileage car that will increase in price. This car on evil-bay will bring bids in the 70's range in my opinion.

Go back to making offers on the $4,000.00 cars, as this seems to be nothing more than a pipe-dream

If you had any money you would not be looking at buying a $4,000.00 piece of junk and then making a ridiculous low-ball "offer' that you KNOW is not going to be accepted for a GNX. We see your kind come and go.

Yes, I purchased it from a guy in AL. It has won Best GNX quite a few times.....not sure of the exact years but I have the awards. Best original paint I have ever seen on a GN. Thanks for the kind notes everyone.

you won because 547 wasn't there??? J/k... Beautiful... How possibly has your areal failed after so little use? must be defect. would you take 50000 canadian??? oh, can you Deliver? 1/2 way to the Border??

Wooooh. just seen the heat. I'm gone. Best of luck regardless

Any time you wanna compare bank accounts,let me know !!!
GNXJAMES548

if money is not an issue step up and buy it then , i wouldnt take less than 70,000 for that car if it was mine , when they hit 25 yrs old lookout , you wont be able to touch it 100k easy . stop building a fake one and buy the real thing james lets go .

I guess I'll throw my name into the hat.

I'll trade you:

-one 55 gallon bin full of 1979 Harley parts, OEM.
-1997 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
-1993 Nissan extended cab 4x4 , non running
-1998 Trans Am, 1 of 84 purple
-Safari Club Caribou mount

If you had any money you would not be looking at buying a $4,000.00 piece of junk and then making a ridiculous low-ball "offer' that you KNOW is not going to be accepted for a GNX. We see your kind come and go.

Your right JO I have no money.2nd I like to make low ball offers you never know when someone will take it,it has happened several times in the past.3rd "We" you mean "I"
Later

Gnx548

if money is not an issue step up and buy it then , i wouldnt take less than 70,000 for that car if it was mine , when they hit 25 yrs old lookout , you wont be able to touch it 100k easy . stop building a fake one and buy the real thing james lets go .

I Love my fake one ! I Guarntee 11's next out ! & If I can get a 2009 Corvette Blue Monster that's what I'm buying.

Your right JO I have no money.2nd I like to make low ball offers you never know when someone will take it,it has happened several times in the past.3rd "We" you mean "I"
Later

Thats funny , I am a JO......

And yes I meant "WE" , as in plural, meaning there are more than one of us here on the board.

To the seller of the car I apologize for trashing your thread.
Bump for the car...

I Love my fake one ! I Guarntee 11's next out ! & If I can get a 2009 Corvette Blue Monster that's what I'm buying.

Whatever! I can assure you, no one is impressed.

If you are not interested in paying what the gentleman wants, then leave the thread alone . . . . Move on.

We can all thank our lucky stars that he's cloning a gnx and not himself.:D :D Now let's let Gerry sell his car. As for comparing wallets and bank accounts, If I had the kind of money you say you do, I'd be looking for high end,not low end rebuilders. But then again I do and I did, therefore I have. Make sense to you? Makes sense to me, cause I do have money. As for most others on this board it is about these cars,good or bad condition, and not about insults or bragging rights.

To Computer tuff quy...aka nick19

I did Not start this but I will end it. These low end cars (your words not mine)is how I make money I'll take a car for 4 grand just about anytime and double my money.

If that's what you do, I guess that's what you do. All the best in how you buy and sell your cars, and it's not aka comp. tuff guy, I'm just a car guy sharing mo like we all do on this site. Hope this ends this thread that went in the wrong direction.

If that's what you do, I guess that's what you do. All the best in how you buy and sell your cars, and it's not aka comp. tuff guy, I'm just a car guy sharing mo like we all do on this site. Hope this ends this thread that went in the wrong direction.

This did go in the wrong direction and yes hopefully it does end know.

Ttt

Only advertising my GNX on this site....67k firm and the antenna and the rear main will be repaired. Hoping for a good home. Thanks.